Skip to main content

Volume II Chapter 1  : You come to see me

"I want to know if you are deliberate or not! You creep washboard braids glasses woman! "

It is a lunch break, in the library's reading area. I, Jyoro,
That is, Kisaragi Amatsuyu, standing up, and yell with all of my being to the girl opposite of me.

"Oh? I just learned to make you bad, but you put it too much."

And the woman I am facing, Pansy,
That is, Sansouin Sumireko, didn’t mind at my shouting and sat down on the chair next to me.

"You're much too much for what I had done it!"

... well, if you only look at this situation, I might be like a scoundrel who has no brains with stunned girls, but please wait a moment, think like that would be too arbitrary.
My pettiness, it is indeed well known.
But even if my patience is small, there is no reason to always shout at girls.
So, first let me succinctly say the reason.
It is because this girl wanted me to lick her indoor shoes that she wear.
I want her to "make me happy," but I got this result, of course, I will be angry.
From common sense, Girls listen to the boys who like boobs and said, "make me happy", will you take indoor shoes for boys to lick? The answer is no! Absolutely not!
From the prologue of the first episode, I repeatedly restrained my anger, Finally, it is about to explode at this moment! Give me a fate!

"...... You're right. I'm sorry."
"You ...... What do you say?"

Hey, something unexpected happened.
No matter how I preach every day, no matter how furious I am, Pansy will never reflect on it... That Pansy... Is apologizing?

"Why... suddenly apologize to me..."

Pansy basically would not reflect. She is stubborn and willful, Anything that doesn't go along with her will make it awkward. Then how many times she will make a lot of awkwardness, and convert it into a multiple trouble that looks for me, it is the strongest and most terrible woman.
Such a woman would apologize to me... I think there may be a long shot of rain tomorrow...

"Is it wrong? I know exactly what you really want, but do something completely different... and still deliberately make you unhappy. I don't think it is right."

What I want is simple, just to "see the real appearance of this girl."
Pansy usually tied very humble braids, wearing terrible glasses, and the chest is flat like a washboard, It is a deduction from three elements, I am sorry for showa girl, but this girl has another look.
When I see her real face, I will be "happy."

"I am really bad... I know that there is only one way to make you happy..."

When Pansy unties the braids, put down the glasses, Loosen the cloth that wrapped around the chest, It is not an exaggeration to say that my evaluation of the appearance of this girl will have a big change of 180 degrees.
A silky, soft, half-long hair, soft eyes, a delicate nose and small but lovely lips.
Plus the wonderful figure that makes it all perfect.
To be frank, for me, (the deduction of personality is not counted) the most beautiful woman in the world is this woman.
 ...... although it is killing me, this sentence cannot be said in front of her.
Incidentally, I was deceived by the beauty of this ideal girl. The King of Stupid, who made the appointment of "every day to come to the library" a week ago, is actually me.
Since then, I have never seen her real appearance, but I still obediently come to the library every day, so I really hope that I can get a little return.
Without further ado.

 "O, ooh ......"

In short, Pansy's too surprising attitude made me breathe a sigh of relief, and I couldn't help but sit down in the chair.
"However, there are a few words I want you to know."
Wow... How her eyes that seem to have regained her energy, has been kept looking at me ...
my sigh of relief had been replaced by an ominous premonition.

"...What now?"
"I am the one who likes you the most, is the thought of my heart"

 At this point in time, your keen readers may have guessed that Pansy is... really incredible that she even boasted that she likes me.

"You think in the heart?"

As for me, I made a slogan (except for appearance). I hate Pansy the most.
The readers want to ask me why I hate such a very beautiful girl? That is of course because of the personality of this girl...

"Yeah, if it’s Jyoro, even if I see you like a pig, I don't care. because isn't that the same as usual?"

The answer is because she is like this, in the normal driving mode will spray me poison, had a suffocating personality to the extreme.
In the end, wherein the world will be a girl who will treat a man whom she likes as a pig? There is one here.

"However, I don't want to be seen by others. If you are in the library, someone might come. So, let me see you in other places, what do you think? "
"Where do you say there is such a place?"

Pansy's eyes lit up as if was waiting for this question.

"I think about it. To be able to be alone with two of us, there will be no place for anyone to bother... there is just one place that is right."
"where is it?"
"It's your room."
"It is true ...... Your lust more stifled than I thought ...... It hurts! "

At this moment, a book flying from Pansy's right hand caused a terrible pain in my face.
I looked at the weapon with tears in my eyes and found "Fabre Insects" on it.

"Jyoro seems to have misunderstood, so I decided to let you know as punishment. I just want to go to your house to play. isn't that common sense?"

I said, take "Fabre" as a verb, It should mean “the act of spraying a fragrance", It is definitely not an  "act of using the 'Fabre insects' as a weapon". The usual reason presumably also know that, right?

"Even to go to your room, I so look forward to it."

She ignored me without any words, and still did not change her plain tone, and her hands were firmly gripped on her chest.
I am kind enough to let you know that not everything can be carried out with your positive thinking.

"It hurts to say but... definitely don't come."
"Why is this? In order to emphasize my fashion and purity to your parents, I have to prepare for the white socks that are different from the black socks I wear now. There is no flaw at all."

Fundamentally, there are too many flaws in all aspects.

"I will say it again, never come."
"Oh, you shouldn't refer to the length of the skirt? it can't be help. Then I will get two centimeters shorter than usual..."
"I will say for a few times. Never come."
"...that's too much."

Hey, you think being dejected, I will allow you to? How is it possible?
If you want to die, bring Pansy in the room and try it out, I also know that there will be no good things happen anyway.
All my hobbies that I don't want to be known by others will be exposed, In the future, she will take these handles to make fun of and humiliate... A~a, don’t think about it anymore, the more I think the more chilled I feel.

"Well, what's the relationship?"
"How could it be okay?"

Pansy, who did not accept the fate, moved to the beside me.
This makes her unique gentle aroma stimulate my nostrils, but I won't be fooled.

"As long as you are good to me, maybe there will be a great reward waiting for you."

Oh? You say this, but also picked up the Akutagawa's "The Spider's Thread" and slammed it to me.
That is to say, hanging a silk to heaven... but this is only an illusion.

"I always feel that I will eventually fall into hell. Is it that I think too much?"
"Do not worry. You are there waiting for me."

 Where can there be high school boys in this world who can rest assured that their room into hell?

"Really? You do not have to wait obediently go home."
"...I beg you. I really want to go to your room."

Pansy grabbed my uniform and pull hard a few times and begged me. This is very annoying.

"Hey. You are so annoying, just give up"
"... is it? I know."

Pansy performance is more than just frustrating, and let go from me. What is the use of frustration with this appearance?

"So, such a shame, but I will give up going to the pig house."

Great. Since she uttered these words, my victory can be determined.
Although I don't know what Pansy insists on, but she will never lie to me.
This girl has a lot of mysterious places, but only this is a credit that can be credited.

"You should be like this. Although I like your true appearance, I hate your inner side."
"I will do it. Although I don't love your appearance very much, I like your inner being."

Whether this woman really likes me is suspicious in many ways, but I'll leave it alone.
Now I should praise my credit and not let my room be a hell.

"Then I have to go."

All right, Today, there will be no chance to see this girl’s appearance anyway, I must escape.
If I stay here, the possibility of my room becoming hell will continue to soar.

"Okay. Thank you for chatting with me today. I am very happy."

 I got up from the chair and went to the exit of the library, and Pansy said so satisfyingly with me.
 I can only be full of discomfort, this situation is really unpleasant.

    *

Comments

  1. Thanks for translating this series. Started with the manga and was hoping someone would pick up the LN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kikanshita Yuusha no Gojitsudan : Chapter 0

Epilogue no prologue There was a roaring sound when something collided. Something collides and deafening roar echoed. It can only be described as person who wear armor and shadow, "Something" that has a certain mass and unusual presence, whose colors, shapes and sizes are unclear but for some reason had intersected many times. “ Ga ~a~a!! ” Apparently a figure of young man wearing armor with holding a sword and swinging it with one hand. " !!!! " The sound of silence trembled with the shout of "something" and shaking thrilled the room. “ Ooo~o~o~o~o!! ” Immediately after the armored guy 's great big shout, “ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ” A horrible, silent cry shook the place. It was a place where there was nothing can be used to expressed with only white space that had nothing. empty white space without existence, even no floors and walls and ceilings. There was a man with a posture swinging his sword down. If the body t

Living Cut & Paste : Chapter 103

TN : Somehow I got a complex feeling about translating novel. I spend Hours to translate, but you guys (readers, me included when reading another novel) just spend a mere minutes to finish reading it. And so who is that girl !? we will know in this chapter.                                                                                                                                                    Chapter 103 : Blessed Lucas "Yes, I know ... ... the one who join our clan … …” Uu, somehow my heart beating fast … … (dokidoki suru yo … XD lol) Is it a person that I know?? “Ami-san” yo … … ha? Who is Ami-san? does silphy know? Thinking that way, I tried looking at Silphy, after all, who? Is the face known. Aisha who was looking at our confused face and then striked her hands and said "Ah" (I want to have an income that enough to live in Japan, Marry Seiyuu and life happily ever after) “That, do you remember? … … Ma~, it can’t be help.

Living Cut & Paste : Chapter 102

TN : I had waiting for an update for some novel (cut & paste is one of them) but there is no news in Novelupdate until I check the site, and it turn out that they stop translating (Thanks Izzi and Jin for your hard work). then I check for the RAW and it turn out not too difficult to translate (at least for this chapter) and not too long too. So, Here you go (for now it became side project, let's see if I can take 3 translation or not). also, I translate using MTL so put up with low quality, until professional TL take this project.                                                                                                                                                     Chapter 102 : About the clan The wedding ceremony was able to finish safely except for our spiritual exhaustion. People of the royal family. People of the temple. ... ... And most of the people living in the kingdom celebrated our marriage more than anything else. Of course, there wi