Skip to main content

Volume 2 chapter 1 part 3

I picked up my bag at the end of the class and going home with heavy footsteps.
Originally After school,  I will go to the library in order to comply with Pansy’s appointment "go to the library every day", but I do not go today.
Because Pansy just sent a mail saying, "I have something to do after school today."
Pansy, she stays in the library every lunch break, but sometimes she will not be there after school.
She said that there is something to do, I can't imagine what she is doing.
... forget it, don't think about it. No matter what she does after school, it has nothing to do with me.
"I am back."
I opened the door of the entrance and said hello to my home, but no one responded. strange? Is my mom going out?
I thought she must watch her favorite idol DVD in the living room......
Ah, yes, she said that she recently made a friend who had the same interest and can be talked about it, maybe she is going to see this friend... then I will go back to my room. I threw my shoes and stepped on the stairs with heavy steps.
As soon as I entered my room, I dropped my bag, and then I did not take off my uniform and went to bed.
"Aa~aah! What should I do?~~?"
I buried my face in the pillow, kicked my feet, and shouted everything out of my chest in an unpromising position.
The reason I shouted is of course...not Pansy, but the few guys who are awkward at school.
No matter how I pile up excuses, my mind is honest. Frankly, I want to reconcile with them.
Of course, at the time, I did become an annoyance that hated them, and I hated that even their faces didn't want to look at them.
Of course, at that time, I hate them so much that even don't want to see their face.
But...anyway, At the last moment, they still saved me.
Therefore, I want to thanks both of them. That is to say... I want to make up with them! Damn!
Especially with Sun-chan, it is absolutely necessary to reconcile. From the time of the middle school, he had been my best friend for four years. I want to resume my friendship with him. It is a matter of course for me.
However, because of the unfortunate timing and other factors... No, don't make excuses.
The reason is that I am shrinking myself. and only do some actions that do not go up.
Like today, there is plenty of room to run hard to intervene.
The reason I didn't do this because I am timid. When I think of talking to them, they may be uncomfortable, stop at the footsteps, and the sound will not come out. I do this every day, and I don't do anything.
"Aah ~ ~ ... what to say, I am so bad"
If there is any chance, then... I will...
"Amatsuyu~~! I am coming back~~!"
At this time, the voice of my mother came from the first floor. It seems that she returned home.
"Oh, come back?"
In this case, I have to go to the entrance. why? Because this is the rule of the family.
"When someone comes back, people who stay at home will come to the entrance to greet"
This is the rule that Dad set to maintain the feelings of the family members and no one has ever violated it.
"I am coming back. Are you early today? good timing."
When I got to the stairs, I saw a curly-haired woman who was exactly the same as mother
Kisaragi Keiki, It’s my mom who has a lot of makeup.
The age is forever twenty-nine years old. Just for the sake of it, she will become a fierce person who gave birth to me at the age of thirteen.
"Oh, it’s just happened today... Nn? good timing?"
"Come, don't be so shy, hurry up, come inside! Let's watch the DVD together!"
Huh? Mom brought a friend back? In this case, after the greeting, I will return to the room quickly...
"Uh ...... that ...... Excuse me."
"...Ara?"
Strange? This is awkward, the person who enters my house with politeness, Especially look like the girl with braids and glasses who I used to see, What is going on here? I rubbed my eyes hard and looked at it again, but... well, she was.
Ah! That's it! It is an illusion! I see, I see!
This is not good! I'm probably very tired mentally! Go to sleep today.
"Really, you don't have to be so polite! Ah! Amatsuyu, I think you also know that she is at the same school with you! Didn't you call her Pansy?"
Oops, it seems that even My Hearing is also crazy. I didn't expect that I would have the illusion of hearing my mom.
Be aware that I don't have an Oedipus complex. However, perhaps my heart is asking for help from my family.
Ok! Then let me go to the room, here we go!
"Amatsuyu! Why do you want to go back to the room! Hurry up and say hello!"
Hallucination-san, isn't this too far? Don't even reproduce the action of my mother violently waved?
"Hello, Jyoro."
The illusion of the braids glasses smiles shyly and give a bow towards me.
Very politely take off the shoes and show the white socks on the feet. Emphasizing the sense of cleanliness is perfect.
"Really! Don't let Sumireko-chan say hello first! You also come over and say hello!"
"He-hey!"
Hey, I stood on the stairs in a daze, and my mother pulled my arm hard.
I really didn't expect that even the touch would be crazy like this... No, don't escape the reality.
Although this fact is very regrettable and desperate.
"...Hey, Pansy."
Now, my home became Hell (Cocytus).
"I came up ♡"
Hey, do you think that putting your tongue down will make you cute?
"I, I said... Mom. Mom and Pansy, how did you know each other?"
"Huh? I did not say it? I often play this game together with Sumireko-chan! We see each other once in three days! "
It means that when Pansy said from time to time to do something... is this?
"bingo."
Thank you very much for your ability to read my heart and mind. Please go home immediately.
"Ah! Oops! It’s really rude to talk at the entrance! You come to the living room! Come, Amatsuyu also comes to help prepare for welcoming Sumireko-chan!"
Mom, wait a minute, I have no plans to welcome this demon. Let's send her away right away, just do that.
"N-no... I..."
"What are you muttering! Come over here!"
"……Okay."
Is this the mother's toughness? I have no interest, but I don't feel that I have a way to defy it. Uh... then let it go.
...but before that, I can't help venting my anger on the devil behind me.
"Didn't you say that you had given up?"
"I only told you I give up to come to your "room", but did not say that I would not come to your 'home'."
"Are you kidding ... this kind of reason (sophistry)..."
"Amatsuyu, come at once!"
Daaa~aaaamn
"Ah, Sumireko-chan, you can sit anywhere! Amatsuyu, you come here to help!"
Ok, just go to help my mom, At least I can stay away from Pansy for a while!
"I also come to help, Keiki-san. Today I made a Madeleine cake."
Does she not know that there is a saying that the more help, the more busy?
"Thank you~~Sumireko-chan! Also, since you have come to my home, you don't have to use such a name! Call me "Laurier" as usual!"
"I understand, Laurier-san."
Give me a moment, it’s a bit embarrassing to interrupt your chat, but can I ask you a question?
"Excuse me, Mom... what is Laurier?"
"Haa! What are you still talking about this? such as, "月桂樹" is called "Laurier", isn't it?" (TN: her name 如月桂樹)
This kind of name, which combines the names of flowers and trees from their own names, is taken as a nickname...
Could it be that mother... do you want to occupy the heroine?
Trouble to look in the mirror first, If you take it, you will know that a housewife who is hot with curly hair and thick makeup can't do it.
"I am so sweet just like a cake, I, Laurier has come!"
Even the debut lines are complete! This old woman playing for real.
"fufufufu, I am looking forward to Madeleine cake from Sumireko-chan. I am happy for you too, Amatsuyu! After all, in the past, I got home brought  madeleines, you eat it with gusto, you also said, "I want to marry a woman who can make such delicious madeleines in the future!"
!!!!!! I said that nonsense!
"Oh, I am very happy to hear that."
Hey, immediately wipe off the happy smile on your face. I will also erase the past.
"Amatsuyu, you put the plate on your arm, what are you doing?"
"Oh, I want to challenge Homura-chan space-time jump." (TN: Puella Magi Madoka Magica )
"From the outside, it should be, I am more qualified, right?"
Your super degenerate shuts up! Your role is Kyubei!
I will never book a contract with you! Ah! Already booked! I have booked a contract with her every day to go to the library!
...no, now is not the time to escape from reality!
"I said ... Mom."
If I can, I don't want to say this. However, to avoid my mother's continued unnecessary leakage of more information, I must say it. Although I always feel that it is too late to say it now...
"What is it~~Amatsuyu?"
"This, I said, it’s about Pansy. Can I take her to my room?"
"... I feel embarrassed"
stop doing that! it is disgusting!
"Eh~~! of course not! Sumireko-chan and I are gonna watch some DVD! ok ☆"
Mom, it is impossible to use the action of a young girl's movements to the forehead~~! ok ☆
"How? Or do you want to be all alone with her? This is not to say that you two are dating each other~~? Og myyyy~~! Laurier, heartthrobs ~~☆"
She says her own name.  I was so engaged by my biological mother that the desperate force is 530,000.
"No, I am not dating with this girl."
"No, I just promised to be with him in the future."
"Wow! really!"
"Which is the future!"
"We have made an appointment, that we will meet in the library tomorrow."
"That's such near future!"
No. The longer you stay in the kitchen, the worse the situation will be.
I have to find a way to get Pansy into my room... I should think of ways to separate her from mother...
"But, yes. If this time, let Amatsuyu and Sumireko-chan develop their feelings, the possibility that Sumireko-chan will call me a mother in the future will be... hm..."
How could it be... But the situation is urgent, and for whatever reason, I have to use it.
"I-I know, right?  think about it, even if it is for this purpose, I should take Pansy to see my room. Can I? "
let what happened, happened. I never imagined that there would be such a day, I had to do something like this in reality.
Wow... Mom is snickering enough to be obvious. She will definitely get the wrong idea.
"It really can't be help. Then, mum will be patient for you today!"
Thank you, mom. You sent an autumn wave to me like this girl, and the tears of my heart are drained.
"That, I am sorry, can you please accompany Amatsuyu today?"
"I understand. Since this is the case, watching the DVD with Laurier-san will give a chance on another day"
Hey, you, don't make an excuse to come back to my house again.
"Jyoro-kun, it seems that it can't be help, I will let you have the honor to take me to your room. This is a special case."
What does this girl think she is?
"...then we will go right away. Pansy."
"if you don't take my hand, I won't follow you"
"don't be too much!"

*

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kikanshita Yuusha no Gojitsudan : Chapter 0

Epilogue no prologue There was a roaring sound when something collided. Something collides and deafening roar echoed. It can only be described as person who wear armor and shadow, "Something" that has a certain mass and unusual presence, whose colors, shapes and sizes are unclear but for some reason had intersected many times. “ Ga ~a~a!! ” Apparently a figure of young man wearing armor with holding a sword and swinging it with one hand. " !!!! " The sound of silence trembled with the shout of "something" and shaking thrilled the room. “ Ooo~o~o~o~o!! ” Immediately after the armored guy 's great big shout, “ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ” A horrible, silent cry shook the place. It was a place where there was nothing can be used to expressed with only white space that had nothing. empty white space without existence, even no floors and walls and ceilings. There was a man with a posture swinging his sword down. If the body t

Living Cut & Paste : Chapter 103

TN : Somehow I got a complex feeling about translating novel. I spend Hours to translate, but you guys (readers, me included when reading another novel) just spend a mere minutes to finish reading it. And so who is that girl !? we will know in this chapter.                                                                                                                                                    Chapter 103 : Blessed Lucas "Yes, I know ... ... the one who join our clan … …” Uu, somehow my heart beating fast … … (dokidoki suru yo … XD lol) Is it a person that I know?? “Ami-san” yo … … ha? Who is Ami-san? does silphy know? Thinking that way, I tried looking at Silphy, after all, who? Is the face known. Aisha who was looking at our confused face and then striked her hands and said "Ah" (I want to have an income that enough to live in Japan, Marry Seiyuu and life happily ever after) “That, do you remember? … … Ma~, it can’t be help.

Living Cut & Paste : Chapter 102

TN : I had waiting for an update for some novel (cut & paste is one of them) but there is no news in Novelupdate until I check the site, and it turn out that they stop translating (Thanks Izzi and Jin for your hard work). then I check for the RAW and it turn out not too difficult to translate (at least for this chapter) and not too long too. So, Here you go (for now it became side project, let's see if I can take 3 translation or not). also, I translate using MTL so put up with low quality, until professional TL take this project.                                                                                                                                                     Chapter 102 : About the clan The wedding ceremony was able to finish safely except for our spiritual exhaustion. People of the royal family. People of the temple. ... ... And most of the people living in the kingdom celebrated our marriage more than anything else. Of course, there wi