Skip to main content

Volume I Chapter VII : this is the biggest shock in my life.

After a week. 

I lost everything. Whether it is the trust around you or a friend, I lose everything. 
I didn't notice that that day, there is a girl that came to the library. 
Sun-chan came to the library and all our conversations, the girl heard it. 
Of course, my miscellaneous deeds are no exception. 
Speaking of it should be clear enough. 
The news spread in a blink of an eye. The news from this girl was immediately spread to all the students. On the next day, everyone, including the teachers at the school, became my enemy. 

My current situation should be said that only miserable word can describe.
Every day, my indoor shoes are painted with fashionable art paintings. I can't wear them at all. There are tacks waiting for me on the desk. It will rain when I enter the toilet cubicle.
But this is helpless. After all, I was trying to frame the clutter of two school idols and the ace of the baseball team. 
Such a guy will only have one end. 
It is the bottom of the bottom in the status pyramid of the school. I became kind of the bottom of things.
It’s really over. Although I have already prepared for the worst case, it is still far beyond my expectations. 

Really, it’s all over... 

oh... do you want to transfer to school? There are always ways to transfer to other schools. 
I just want to go far... Go to a distant place where no one knows me... 
I now understand why people go to the North when they are sad. 
Although I am not very clear, I just want to go to the north. I believe it must be because there is a motherland. 

By the way, the Student council fired me.
I heard that a new secretary has been added, and I admire how Cosmos doing things. 
I don't want to go, so it doesn't matter, but Cosmos sent a stern mail saying, "You don't have to come anymore." And I reply to this message: "Yes." After one second, I received a notification from the mail bounce program, which made me cry. She just sent a mail to set a dismissed letter. Although I have not tried, but the phone probably won't get through. 

I am completely isolated on school, and no one will talk to me. 
The only one who still communicates with me was Pansy. 
She was clearly the culprits who pushed me into the abyss of hell. The next day, she sent a mail as if nothing happened. 
According to the mail sent by Pansy, Cosmos and Himawari invited her to participate in the Student Council and the Tennis Team, but she refused. 
mostly want to talk about Sun-chan, but now, I don’t care about it. 
Also, I heard that Sun-chan officially confessed to Pansy. 

"I really like you! I fell in love with you at first sight!" 

I heard that she simply refused this confession of Shakespeare. 
The rejection is so good, Pansy is too cold. 
Later, I didn't even go to the library. 
After all, I have no reason to go, and after I didn't go, I heard it is changed to Sun-chan who go and came to the library every day. 
Speaking of the fact, Himawari and Cosmos suggested that "first best let the other person know you well" to him... 
But in any case, talking to your sweetheart every day, it sounds very happy. 
He confessed and rejected, but continued to challenge. This spirit of never giving up made me feel a little moved. 
Come on, Sun-chan, although I am at the bottom of the pyramid in the school, but I quietly supporting you to cheer. 

    *

Then one day. 

I was completely isolated in the class. Today I was watching the joyful art paintings of the textbooks in the desk drawers, and I received Pansy's mail. 

"In the lunch break, come to the library. I will tell you my real intention." 

Frankly, I don't want to go. And I don't plan to go at all. 
Why do I have to see you now? 
Even if I am at the bottom of the school pyramid, I hate to do something annoying.
Especially for you who made me fall to this kind of end, I absolutely hate it. 
I have no interest in what you really want. 

"If you don't come, I will do something very excessive." 

Well, I'll go to the library for an extraordinary lunch today during lunch break. 

"I want to start after fifteen minutes in the lunch break." 

It seems that she kindly gave me time to eat. Although I am not happy at all. 
Ah, one day I will give Pansy a good look. 

    * 

After fifteen minutes of lunch break, I arrived at the library on time at Pansy's appointed time. 

"Hello there." 

"...What is your true intention?"

"Before that, could you help me pick a book "I Am a Cat" over there? You will be scared (astonished/surprised)." 

"Ok, ok, I know... there is enough trouble..." 

Hearing that she would say "astonished", It scaring my heart that almost to explode, I was very scared. But if I don't listen to her, I am even more afraid of it. 
So after I sighed, I went to the bookshelf that Pansy pointed to.
The bookshelf that puts the "WA" book is very inside... 
I have mastered the library to the point where I feel very sad. 

"Hey, hey! Sansouin-san." 

I was walking towards the bookshelf inside, and suddenly there was a voice coming from behind. 
I reacted to this voice and hurriedly hid between the bookshelves. 
So narrow! It's so narrow! Wait, I squeezed in because I was in a hurry, but wait for him to go out? 
No, complaining is not the answer. In short, I still have to hide. 
If the person that saying just now, knows that I am in the library, he will be angry. 
He will ask me what I am going to do, and maybe even see the blood again. 
In this case, I can only continue to be patient here. Even if I had no doubt that I can't get out, I can only bear it! 
... In fact, it is Sun-chan who runs to the library. 
When I was squeezed by the bookshelf, I was still barely looking out and saw him smiling. 
Oh, your smile is great. It’s great to see you so happy. 
That's right. After all, since I was thrown into the toilet, It changed to Sun-chan that every day came to the library. This has already been well known. 
Um... I will listen to their conversations here. If I can, I want to leave the library, but in this situation, I can’t go even if I want to go... Not to mention the two of them stay in front of the exit... 
Sun-chan, sorry... this makes me have to listen to your conversation. 

"Hello there." 

Hearing Pansy, Sun-chan happily went to the counter. 
Then Sun-chan started his chic conversation while sitting opposite Pansy.

"Sansouin-san, do you know? my grip is quite strong! I can crush the apple with one hand!" 
"really?" 
"And, I have to sleep eight hours a day! After all, baseball is going to play well, and the rest is also very important!"
"You're amazing." 

Sun-chan’s self-question is so high... But now his white feeling is very strong. 
These topics didn't work for Pansy at all, and she was faintly coped with it. 
However, Sun-chan did not care, and he was very happy. 
Presumably, is it the case that the situation is very happy with the girl you like? 
I don't understand this kind of mood. 
This situation lasted for a while - 

"I said, Oga-kun." 

This time Pansy talked to Sun-chan. 

"Nani, what?" 

Sun-chan straightened his waist and his posture was very good. 

"there is something I want to ask you." 
"What is the problem, just ask! I will answer everything!" 
"really? Thank you." 

Pansy made a slightly excited voice. Hey, looking at you like this, Sun-chan became hopeful? If so, it is quite surprising. 

"Wow! This is the first time that Sansouin-san has questions to ask me. I am so nervous. I don't know what kind of question you are asking." 

Ah, ~~ Is that really Sun-chan? 
The usual blood feelings of annoyance disappeared completely, switching to the Sunshine Boy. Well, this is really bad.
Pansy looked dismissively to such a Sun-chan, slowly open her mouth to asked: 

"Why are you trying to deceive Jyoro and frame him??" 

...... what? What is this woman, Pansy, saying? 
Sun-chan has framed me? How is it possible... Wait, Sun-chan! What happened to you! 
You smile freeze! 

"This, this... what you are talking about?" 
"I'm sorry, Is it that I am not clear?" 
"I'm sorry, I don't understand..." 
"let me put it another way. Although I wanted to hear you say so.” 

Pansy paused after a breath, and then look at Sun-chan with a sharp eye like a sword. 

"You have long discovered the feeling of Akino-senpai and Himawari-san, right? Then you framed the Jyoro." 
"...What are you talking about? And, I think the person who deceives Jyoro and frames him should be you... ..." 

What happened? What is going on here?
I almost couldn't help but rush out from the bookshelf, but I tried hard to hold back. 
Their words have not been finished yet. Before they finish, I should not rush out and interrupt. 
I am desperately telling myself. 

"you answer this way? You have to play the fool is not it." 
"!" 
"Since you don't say it, it's up to me. This is something I have been convinced to talk to you this week." 

Pansy said it was not a guess, yes, Confident. 
And her voice is obviously filled with anger. Pansy is angry.

"People around you think you are a dynamic and cheerful person. This is a fact, and I think you are such a person. But, besides that, there is another of your existence. You are calm and cunning. " 
Pansy is like reading a crime, carefully speaking one word at a time.
In her words, Sun-chan can only listen to it. 
"The first time I had a suspicion, You was mad at Himawari and Akino, but you have forgiven them the next day. This may be just my personal opinion, but you are angry with others and the next day, it was as if you had forgotten this incident. This is really impossible to say. So I thought that maybe after you gave up your temper, you realized the intention (feeling) of both of them." 
"..." 

Hey, if it is true... 
Then, Sun-chan was aware of the feelings of both of them at that time, and pretending to forgive them? 

"You can't be unaware of it? Himawari-san suddenly stops coming to school with the Jyoro and approached you again and again. Akino-senpai and you didn't talk (no communication) before, but she made a lunch for you every day. If you still say that you still don't realize that the two of them like you, it is too much of a lie." 

Ah, but if I calm down and think, that was true.  If someone does this to me, I will immediately notice it. 
On the contrary, if she is not like me, I simply can't believe it. 
Even if she is truly not like me, I should become almost unable to believe people anymore. 

"Even if this is the case, you used to pretend that you didn't notice it. Isn't it just to deceive Jyoro and framed him?" 

Hey ... I said, why Sun-chan would frame me. 

"You bring both of them to see Jyoro at the same time, and then create a situation in which he unable to dodge the situation, so he could not get anyone's trust. This is your purpose." 
"Why do you know so much... "
"I am very good at observing people." 

There is a limit to being good at it! Look at Sun-chan! 
Isn't his expression very ugly? It is the expression when people are pointing out that they are murderers! 

"But, what happened next was unexpected, right?" 

Unexpected? what are you saying? 

"First of all, the first thing is that you have to ask for Jyoro to help your love. but you didn't expect him to refuse. So you are in a hurry to change the way to deceive on the spot?" 

it is true...? It turned out that when he asked me about the baseball problem. From the very beginning, he was trying to frame me... 
So I avoided the first trap but got the second trap. 

"The second thing is that there is an interaction between me and the Jyoro. The reason why you told him your love with me is to tell Himawari-san and Akino-senpai because you are anxious, right? Because you know that Jyoro has an interaction with me." 
"...you even know this kind of thing. Did you ask with Jyoro?" 
"I didn't ask. Thank you for your confession." 
" Hey !" 

Pansy is terrible! This is the so-called inducing interrogation method! 

"So you changed the plan. First, let the two of them help you with your love. In this way, They will assist your love and have a dispute with Jyoro who still assist both of them, and you just want to take advantage of this dispute, right?. However, Before you carry out this step, the luck for you comes first. That was the last lunch break." 

Is that Pansy pushing me into the abyss of hell? 

"After all, you didn't do anything, Jyoro appeared in the library, and chatted with me one on one. You must think that this is a great opportunity, right? You thought that this way, you were able to frame Jyoro." 

No, since you know so much, why are you still set me up!
I think that you should protect me at that time! Please protect me, I really mean it! 

"But, in the library, it was you who framed Jyoro!" 

That's right! Sun-chan, say a few more words! Said that you ruined my best friend! 
Ah, I forgot that I am now in a state of severance with Sun-chan... 

"Yes. I have framed Jyoro. Because if I don't do this, you won't come again." 
" "What is going on? " "

Oh, Sun-chan, what coincidence, I am thinking about the same sentence. We really are... best friends... right? 

"If I didn't pretend to be an enemy at that time, wouldn't it be discovered by you that I actually stood on the side of Jyoro? Then, the calm and cunning you will never come here again, and absolutely won’t show up again.” 

Pansy, did you do that for me? 
So just that I am even irritated? 
In this way, it is amazing to think that all previous deed can be forgiven... a demon! 
No need! Instead of doing this and ended up this way, I would rather continue to be deceived! 
However, I have more than enough materials in my own self-inflicted. 
Even if nothing happened at the time, it will probably end up something like this. 

"The difference should only be sooner or later. Even if you leave at that time, Jyoro will still be deceived and framed by you, and there are many materials of his own self-inflicted." 

Ah, that is to say. Even if I understand that I am being calculated by others, I still feel that I am angry. 

"Then I will come back to the topic and ask you... Oga-kun." 
Pansy pause for a while like to make up the final cut out of the air, and Sun-chan force a gasp. 
"Why are you trying to deceive Jyoro and frame him?"
"..." 

Sun-chan does not speak. He lowered his head and did not speak. 
after waiting for a while. 

"...It was at the time of the middle school." 

He speak in a low voice. The way of speaking completely entered the confession of the murderer in the detective drama. 
The sadness emanating from his dejected look is extraordinary. 

"I completely lost to Jyoro in the girls I like." 

What? What is this saying? Have I ever been to Sun-chan? 
Moreover, the original Sun-chan, have you ever liked a girl? 
Why? if you tell me earlier, I will help you... 

"At first I couldn’t talk to her at all, but I don’t know what happened. Later, that girl will come and talk to me from time to time. At that time, even I felt that there seemed to be hope. But... the problem is that she is looking for me to talk... because she wants to be better with the Jyoro." 

There are too many things that are baffling. Why are you mention me in this place? I really only feel baffled. 
If she wants to be good to me, can't she talk to me from the beginning... Ah, it can't be... 

"You mean that this girl likes Jyoro, and then she wants you to help her with Jyoro." 

it is true! But not right, I have to think about it. Listening to him saying this, I remember middle school, there is indeed a girl introduced to me through Sun-chan. Then we have been playing with three people for a while. Although I didn't know about it, I later estranged from her. 
Ah, but on the day of the graduation ceremony, she said to me: "Don't forget me." I totally miss it. 

"You guessed it. What the hell is this? So I am just pipe leading to Jyoro. That means I am just a good tool for that girl."

Not good. Someone who has recently received a completely similar treatment is now being sandwiched between bookshelves. 
Sun-chan, you have already walked in front of me... 

"I am not willing, really cannot be reconciled. I am desperately trying to make that girl like me, but she is in love with Jyoro that did not do anything. It is inexplicable. Why did I lose to him!" 

Sun-chan hit a punch on the desk, and his body trembled.     
"I already knew that he was hiding his nature and wearing sheepskin! So, I told the girl about it. You know how she came back to me? She said, 'I like this Jyoro too.' Yeah, Can you believe it?"     

Wow, my skin was seen so thoroughly? I did not expect Sun-chan to be quite keen.    

"So I think this is really God's help for me. After all, I have already known that Jyoro has seen them both, and the most important thing is that he has tasted the same pains as me, and it has made me feel extremely happy!"    

I am so shocked.     
When Cosmos and Himawari came to discuss their feeling with me, I didn't hate Sun-chan.    
On the contrary, I feel a little happy. I feel that my best friend has been affirmed by the two idols in school.     
"But, he is above me..."     

Overtaking Sun-chan? No, no! I obviously stayed at the bottom of the pyramid in the school.     

"I never dreamed that Sansouin-san actually knew Jyoro. At that time, you said that you just called Jyoro to return the book, but it shouldn't be just like this, right? You don't just want to find a Jyoro for this reason. That is, you..."     
"Yes..., yes, I like Jyoro."     
"Sure enough. I know."     

Sun-chan is like a pitcher who is being a reversal to the home run and dejected.    
That is to say... the middle school was also... and then even if he is advanced to high school, the person he likes is like me...     

"It’s Jyoro! All the girls I like will like Jyoro! So I said to them. Tell my heart to Himawari and Cosmos! Then things happen right away. They said, "Go to the library first to develop her feelings with you. We will help you." They are really simple. Just because they like me, they are acting for me. It really makes me laugh for a whole week. It’s clear that they don’t have any chances, no matter how hard they try! Hahahaha!”     

So when Pansy came to me during the last lunch break, Sun-chan will exude such a strong sense of misfortune?     
At that time, I was only thinking about how to deal with Pansy, So I completely forget about the original is such a thing. Is this the case?     
Really, it all goes according to Pansy’s prediction...     
She must know that I really regard Sun-chan as an important best friend.     
I still feel that way.     
In the end, it turned out that I was alone in my own drunkenness.     
And if so, isn't Himawari and Cosmos too pitiful?     
They really like Sun-chan.     

"Hey, can you tell me? Why do you like him? I think his personality is quite distorted. Like this time, come to him, in the end..."     
"Don't be kidding."      

This sentence is strong and powerful. It can't be imagined from the ordinary Pansy, so Sun-chan couldn't say a word.      
She should not ...... loses her temper right?    
"This time, it's really like what happened to you before, happen with Jyoro. I do think so. However, there is a big difference between you and Jyoro."     
"A big difference?"    
"You did not find, right? The action of Jyoro, neither for himself, nor for Himawari-san, or for Akino-senpai."     

Evil! that girl, Pansy actually found so much... No, How can you say this too?...     

"...all...all for you."     

She really found out for me~~~~! And still, tell it~~!     

"At first, Jyoro tried to let you interact with Himawari-san or Akino-senpai, especially because both of them have consulted him, and he also knows that since these two girls, no matter which one you interact with, you can get happiness. However, his actions have changed on the way."     
Don't say, Pansy! Don't say it anymore!     
No! Really can't say it! This can't be said!     

"Since you say that you like me, Jyoro has turned sharply and ran to ask me to associate with you, because he judges that it is better to associate with me rather than Himawari and Akino. The reason is very simple, because Jyoro is very clear that you are a person who will not turn when you make a decision and will carry it through. After all, you are best friends. He was so egotistic at the time that I was so sad. He's a really tricky, obviously he refused to help you."     
Don't say ~~~~! Don't say it again~~~~!     

"Jyoro has always been like this. It's not for the Himawari-san, nor for Akino senpai. He has always been for you. He has always put you in the first priority to act. No matter when... he put you in the most Priority.”     

Pansy said as if she had endured her sad heart and clenched her hands.     
it is good. Although I don't know what you are sad about, but since you are sad, don't say it anymore.     
"The same is true in the library last week. Jyoro doesn't blame you. It is obvious that you deliberately tell your feeling to the two of them, and then they will make such a thing."     
I am asking you to stop talking! Just saying that is really embarrassing!    

"At the time, Jyoro was clearly hit by you. he wasn't worried about himself, but your hand. He said, "You are a pitcher, you must protect your hands..."      

Fear overwhelmingly overshadowed shame! Why are you even clear about my heart at that time?     

"But you betrayed Jyoro. I can't forgive you for this."     
"Bu,-but I like you, really! I really like you..."     
"I don't like you. I like Jyoro"     
" Why ......? "     
" because Jyoro is very considerate, he is a very thoughtful person. "     
" Where did you make such a judgment? "     
" the chance I like him was, when last year the school baseball team reached the final of the regional competition. "     

How are you there too! You really have enough to like it there!     
You simply complete it! The four of you have put together the quartet of the regional competition finals! (TN : Sun-chan, Himawari, Cosmos, Pansy)    
At that time, I stopped Pansy and told her not to finish it. I didn't expect it to come out here! (TN : he talk about when Pansy want to say why she love Jyoro, but Jyoro stopped her)    

"The final of the regional competition?"     
"Yes. You said that you liked me because you met me after leaving the South Exit, but before that, I was looking at the Jyoro at the North Exit and watching him waiting for you. "     

Oh, everyone, I am Genbu in the north, it seems to be discovered by Suzaku. The results really do not have near the sea.     
No, Pansy is there!     
No, is she there?     
Ah... but it is not impossible.     
I was waiting for Sun-chan to come out. As a result, there was a big breast beautiful big sister nearby. I always looked at her, so it was not strange not to find Pansy. After all, Pansy is so inconspicuous.    

"Jyoro has been waiting for you there. The heat of the hot days is terrible, but he is frustrated to encourage your loss in the final, hands full of your favorite kebabs, waiting there. He is really stupid, isn't it?! The people passing by are laughing at him. But Jyoro did not mind of others and has been waiting for you. He really values you a lot..."      

That's right, I have been waiting for a long time. Think about it, Sun-chan is my best friend after all...     
"I am in love with him at that time. He is a person who can think of such for a best friend. I think that among the people I have seen in the past, he is the most handsome one. The same thing is happening this time. Jyoro is always able to put the happiness of his best friends as the first priority. Although this event may make everyone hate Jyoro, but I am different. I am even more Like him... I like him more than anyone else in the world." 
    "Really?! This is the difference between me and the Jyoro..." 
    "Yeah, do you understand?" 
    "Well, I recognized it."
    " that would be nice. " 
    " but, you make a single mistake. " 
    "I have made a mistake?"
   
 it is at this time. Sun-chan’s eyes, who had been beaten and not back, suddenly showed a gloomy light and said such a sentence. This villain's face is fierce enough. He is my (former) best friend. 

    "Nobody will come to the library in the lunch break?" 
    "Yes, it should be." 

    Hey, this will make me feel only a bad premonition... 
    
"In this case, it means that no matter what I do. What I have done to you here will not be discovered by anyone." 
   
"You said it is not wrong. You suddenly stood up, what are you going to do to me?" 
    
That's why you hid me here?
 Oh really, can actually predict the actions of others to this point, I think you really are Esper.
    
"That's still to say? There is only one thing to do." 
     
Then, there is only one thing I should do. 
    
"So? You really are a fool." 
"Yes. , I downright bastard and stupid. What about it? I just can't lose to the Jyoro. As long as I win him, I can do anything." 
    
Ugh... if I can, I want to hide at the end... but there is no way.
     
"That was not what I meant."
"What?" 
"If you want to be with me at this time and here, He wanted to know "will come", right? You don't even understand this kind of thing?" 
   
 Of course, I understand, stupid. 
    
" 'Who, who will come'?" 
"the irritating, inconsiderate, incorrigible, a nice, Prince Charming."
"This statement really made me have to wonder if you really like me or not" 
"Jyo-Jyoro?" 
    
At that time, Sun-chan’s face, what to say, really distorted. 
Probably it is because I suddenly appeared from behind him, which made him very shocked. 
His sweat squealed and his mouth trembled. 
    
"Hey, Sun-chan." 
  
I always maintain a calm and common attitude. 
    
"Well, what should I say... You like Pansy, I know, but we still have to make a clear distinction about what can be done, what can't be done. And, I advise you not to find such braided and flat-chest washboard. Ok." 
    
"Why are you adding an annoying line in the end?"
"Because I feel that the best way to let him dispel his idea is to let him face the reality."     
"Isn't love just blind? I just think about you, and it can't be helped."      
"Is this rustic glasses just an ornament? Well, it will also improve your bad taste."    
"I try my best."   
"Wh- why... you"    

Sun-chan saw me and Pansy just keep talking, completely fall into Confusion.     
It is also true. All of their previous conversations were heard by me.     
And he is planning to do something that can't be done to Pansy.     
Calling him not to panic is really a difficult one.     
However, I have to ask you to stay for a while.     
Next, it's my turn.     

"I can also understand the feeling of Sun-chan."     
"Huh?"     

Sun-chan did not expect that I would say so and rounded his eyes.     

"It's Cosmos and Himawari. They are really funny enough."     
"These two?"     
"Yes. They made a lot of things like a fool to make you like themselves. And, almost all of them are for naught. It made me laughed until my stomach ache."     

As I remembered the past two weeks, I really felt that the more I thought about it, the more I laughed.    

"Himawari head is too much to think about it. want to do that. want to do this. want to do it without thinking about it. but when she has to go to a critical juncture, but she has no courage to do anything. At the end of the day, she looked at me with a look of crying."
    
All of a sudden spread her hands and ran to join the conversation, and then played bamboo shoot probes at once, her stupidity is really great.     
It is completely in line with the inconvenience of doing a lot of work.     

"Cosmos is the opposite, she thinks too much. I really want to ask her: "don't you take all the big and small things to your notes and take the time to preview. don't you have anything?" Then, at a critical juncture, the result is still not good. Although she pretends to look very mature, but in fact, she is quite naive. I can’t think she is older than me.  It’s unfortunate.”       

Cosmos especially love pink things and confuse look when there is a mess is really funny.     
Losing her usual calm, I did not expect it to be a violent girl. 
    
"My hard work is all in vain, even if I want to explain that it is a misunderstanding, they don't want to listen. when I don't have any use or value, they just throw it away. Of course, they also have good points, but unfortunately, overall Still negative. At least after this thing, I am sick of them. Even I don't want to see their faces."     

This is not a lie, it is a fact.      
They casually ordering people to that point, and I don’t want to be related to such girls anymore.     
Saying that they have reached the limit of the most down people is not an overstatement.
    
"But ... Sun-chan." 
"what?"     

I permeated in my words and slowly approached Sun-chan.    

"Don't Laugh at their feelings...."     
"You, what are you talking about... Hoy!" 
    
I saw that he didn't understand the meaning in my words, and I tried to grab his.     
In fact, if I and Sun-chan are fighting here, I will definitely lose.     
It is self-evident that the ace of the baseball school team will win the fight against the former secretary of the student council.    
However, these are not important.     
Even if I don't want to do it... even if it will be uncomfortable...     

"Stop joking around."     

Since I decided to do it, I have to do it to the end. This is my belief.     

"it may be boring to others people... or paled in comparison to B-rate movie. But, no matter how idiotic, how old-fashioned... they just for their love, always work hard."     

I put a force on the hand of his collar. Even I can clearly feel that the blood is going straight to my head.     

"The result is you actually gave me an idiotic-like smirk that is not your business? you laughed at their actions! To severely dumped them is your freedom! That's right, you can! You can do whatever you love! But even so, only their feelings, you are not allowed to laugh! Do you know how much they like you? Do you know how they think about you all day long? Just want to make you happy, they will desperately prepare for the movie ticket! Just want to let You happy, they will cook for you to eat! You laughed! Take advantage of their feelings!"     
"Hey...! Ah!..."     
"Liking someone is not a matter of interesting or boring! Everyone feelings are the same! Since you also have girls you like, aren't they the same? If you hate me, just come to me! Don't take them... Don't drag in those who like you so much! I have said this, If you still don't understand, be careful, I am really gonna beat you!"     

My aggressive reprimand made Sun-chan nod.     
I saw that he nodded and let go of the hand that was grabbing his collar.     

"No matter what, they put you first. Compared to an important childhood friend, and cute Kouhai... they think more about you."     
"Ah... Hah! Cough! Cough!" 
    
It seems that I have not noticed it myself, but I used a very strong force when I was holding Sun-chan. As soon as I let go, he coughed hard.    

"So you give them a good to talk to apologize... Do you understand?"     
"I- I know, I will apologize. I really... I feel that I am wrong."     

Very good, it seems that he understood.     
But I also knew that anyway, Sun-chan is an honest guy, so he will understand it. 
Well, it really is better not to fight.     
After all, I almost got the library to see the blood. Mainly my blood. Really terrible.     

"...but Jyoro, what do you want to do?"     

After a while, Sun-chan asked.     
Frankly, my situation is worse than anyone else. Everyone at school has become my enemy, and I suffered all kinds of harassment every day. Honestly, such a day is very sad and very painful.     
But compared to these, watching fearful look in Sun-chan eyes, it made me feel much more uncomfortable.     
Do not worry. I never thought about how to get back at Sun-chan. 
    
"I am fine, my situation is originally called self-inflicted. And, if I'm really going to improve the situation, Sun-chan's position will become very troublesome? So, today I will not allow anyone talks about it. This is a for our friendship before."     
"...Is it? I am by you again..." 
    
Ah, I forgot. Still, let me tell her. 
    
"Pansy, you are not allowed to tell anyone." 
"Is this an order? Or, pleading?" 
    
Pansy who had been watching on the sidelines, her voice became very happy. 

"What about whisper of love?" 
"There is no way I can reject that." 
   
 Pansy answered with a smile.

"Just like this, Sun-chan, please keep it secret." 
"Un, um... I know. But um, Jyoro..." 
"Un? What?" 
"... I tell you, I haven’t lost yet to you." 
    
Sun-chan finally turned this sentence and turned away from the library. 

    * 

    "I think that there is a limit how good someone can be." 
    
After Sun-chan left the library for a while, Pansy said. 

    "Your status is completely unresolved. You will still be the target of all harassment in school. You lose everything you have built in the past and leaving only just me. It is just the best chance to improve this situation. Really okay?" 
    "Well. I lost everything. 'E-ve-ry-thing'." 
    "The only thing you have is 'me'. " 
    "I lost everything." 

    This is totally a rejection. As soon as I showed this attitude, Pansy smiled happily. 
    This Girl is really inexplicable. 

    "You are actually very considerate." 
    "You overestimate me, it is disgusting." 
    "You're too good."
     "The place where you hid me was too much. To take account of whatever the outcome, you have to know that I’ve really spent a lot of time to come out." 

    There are also many places to hide in the library. 
    She gave me the narrowest place, I thought that her head was messed up. 

    "That is a special seat. Do you like it?" 
    "I want to sit on the standard seat."
    "For the sake of precaution, I set the standard seats to be full. Fortunately, everyone has not been eaten." (TN : Thankfully, we know from the manga what is the meaning of "standard seat is full")

    Pansy showed me the Grimm fairy tale "The Big Wolf and the Seven Little Sheep". 

    "You are inexplicable." 
    "Jyoro doesn't know me very well." 
    "I didn't try to understand you at all." 
    "Heh, you are cold." 
    "In the end, you should apologize to me first. I know that I will be like this, but you are harmful." 
    "I also have a lot of hardships." 
    "hardships?"   
    "haven’t I said it before? If it goes on like this, it’s too pitiful for Himawari-san and Akino-senpai. So you just said that to Oga-kun, didn't you? but I still sacrifice myself." 
    "Listen to you, I am like a protagonist." 
    "In my life, you must be the protagonist." 
    "My age is not enough, I can't afford the life of others. You find someone else now." 
     "I like the way you reject me." 

    Pansy stood up and walked to me. 

    "Are you a super masochist?" 
    "Aren't you still protecting me?" 
    "Nn! What are you talking about..." 
    "You are now bullied by the whole school. If I am with such a person, I will probably Be Followed by as the target of the bully. So you refused me like this, right? Just to protect me.” 

    The slamming sound, Pansy put his index finger on my chest. 


    "That's why I like you so much." 
    "That's why I hate you so much."

    I obviously only thought that she was a victim in this incident, so I didn't want to involve her in more troubles, but she did give me a favorable explanation for her. 
    It is said that there is a limit to positive thinking. 

    "Ne, Jyoro." 
    "What is it now?" 
    "In this incident, there is one thing that makes me very happy." 
   
Pansy happily circled her fingers and said it. 

    "What?"
    "Why did you ask me to date with Oga-kun?" 
    "This, this is... because Sun-chan is like you..." 
    "Really... just that?" 
    "Ou! Ye-yes!" 
    "You lied." 
    "Uu!" 
    "You have always put Oga-kun in the first priority, always thinking about how to make Oga-kun the happiest. In this case, for the person you are dealing with, you should also choose carefully?! Then, you try to ask me to date with Oga-kun. That is to say..." 

    Pansy paused for a moment. It is only a short time, but I feel very long. 

    "You think I am a "good girl", right?" 
    "No... After all, his personality is quite bad. I just think that if this is the case, then you will not be much worse." 
    "You are really bad."
    " Do not use last sentence with the tone of people who say 'well done'! is that all? " 
    " Yes, that's all. " 
    " then I want to go back. " 
    " are you no longer go to Library?"

    Pansy removed the hand pressed against my chest and slowly wrapped my hand. 

    "Of course. I have no reason to come." 
    "I want to see you." 
    "I don't want to see you." 

    At the same time as I finished speaking, I swayed Pansy's hand a bit rudely. 

    "...I am very lonely." 

    Pansy looked at her hand, like the temperature left in the hand. 
    Then she slowly pulled her eyes back to me and said, 

    "I told you the truth." 
    "Uu!" 
    "Are you no longer going to the library?" 
    "Don't ask twice!" 

    Pansy eyes that full of expectation and anxiety caught me. 
    Her eyes seemed to be telling me that I should not leave her all alone. 
    She seems to be ashamed of being seen by me and fiddled with braids seem impatient.

    "I won't come!" 

    But I was not naive enough to be caught by that. 
    Because no matter what happens, the fact that I hate her is definitely not shaken. 

    "Then I have to work hard." 
    "suit yourself" 
    "That's what I intend to do" 

    No matter what this girl plan is, I don't care. 
    Anyway, I have become the bottom person in the school hierarchy, don't think it is so easy to let me down. 
    ... However, it seems that it is best to run away as soon as possible.
    My head that has been ringing from the alarm just now, telling me that it is too dangerous to stay here. 

    "Then I am leaving, Pansy." 
    "Okay, 'Till we meet again,' Jyoro." 

    I ignored Pansy's ominous words and walked out of the library. 
    I slammed the door and naturally stayed and looked at the corridor in front of me. 
    Haa... When I get back to the classroom, I don’t know how bad it will be. 
    Thinking here would be useless and troublesome. Just, forget about it. 
    I feel a little tired when I think about it in the future, but many of the fog that has remained in my heart has spread. 
    I just said it, but I should probably still be thankful to Pansy. 
In the end, only she stood on my side from beginning to end. 
    Thank you... Pansy. well, when I have a whim, I will go to the library to see you. 
    I thanked her in my heart and returned to the classroom.

Comments

  1. ooh its chapter 11 in manga, hilarious. ty vm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this chapter!🤓

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kikanshita Yuusha no Gojitsudan : Chapter 0

Epilogue no prologue There was a roaring sound when something collided. Something collides and deafening roar echoed. It can only be described as person who wear armor and shadow, "Something" that has a certain mass and unusual presence, whose colors, shapes and sizes are unclear but for some reason had intersected many times. “ Ga ~a~a!! ” Apparently a figure of young man wearing armor with holding a sword and swinging it with one hand. " !!!! " The sound of silence trembled with the shout of "something" and shaking thrilled the room. “ Ooo~o~o~o~o!! ” Immediately after the armored guy 's great big shout, “ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ” A horrible, silent cry shook the place. It was a place where there was nothing can be used to expressed with only white space that had nothing. empty white space without existence, even no floors and walls and ceilings. There was a man with a posture swinging his sword down. If the body t

Living Cut & Paste : Chapter 103

TN : Somehow I got a complex feeling about translating novel. I spend Hours to translate, but you guys (readers, me included when reading another novel) just spend a mere minutes to finish reading it. And so who is that girl !? we will know in this chapter.                                                                                                                                                    Chapter 103 : Blessed Lucas "Yes, I know ... ... the one who join our clan … …” Uu, somehow my heart beating fast … … (dokidoki suru yo … XD lol) Is it a person that I know?? “Ami-san” yo … … ha? Who is Ami-san? does silphy know? Thinking that way, I tried looking at Silphy, after all, who? Is the face known. Aisha who was looking at our confused face and then striked her hands and said "Ah" (I want to have an income that enough to live in Japan, Marry Seiyuu and life happily ever after) “That, do you remember? … … Ma~, it can’t be help.

Living Cut & Paste : Chapter 102

TN : I had waiting for an update for some novel (cut & paste is one of them) but there is no news in Novelupdate until I check the site, and it turn out that they stop translating (Thanks Izzi and Jin for your hard work). then I check for the RAW and it turn out not too difficult to translate (at least for this chapter) and not too long too. So, Here you go (for now it became side project, let's see if I can take 3 translation or not). also, I translate using MTL so put up with low quality, until professional TL take this project.                                                                                                                                                     Chapter 102 : About the clan The wedding ceremony was able to finish safely except for our spiritual exhaustion. People of the royal family. People of the temple. ... ... And most of the people living in the kingdom celebrated our marriage more than anything else. Of course, there wi