Skip to main content

Volume I Epilogue : I has seen you long ago.

─ The next morning.

From the beginning of Cosmos and Himawari came to discuss with me, It turned out that Sun-chan was the one pulling strings behind the scenes. And when I paid a painful price to learn about this shocking fact, The only thing that is finally obtained is the title of the bottom in-school status.

Relatively, I lost all the things I had previously built.
I really think that I have worked very hard... and all my efforts have been in vain.
...... Maybe it’s better to always wear sheepskin... I’m messed up...

"Huh……"

While walking through the school gate, I sighed.
Yesterday, people filled the shoes with oily clay. I don't know how it is today?
In order to avoid being stimulated, I prepared a flip-flop with a rubber front. I don't know if I can get through the storm with this.

"……What?"

When I came ten meters to the place where the shoe is, I stopped completely.
of course. After all, there is a person standing in front of my shoe cabinet.
a person slammed the pink notebook she loved and stood there firmly.
It’s a girl who is in a state of break off mail with me, Cosmos.

"This is my shoe cabinet, get out quickly."
"..."

I stare at her fiercely, but no effect.
She seemed to be unhappy and came to me in a strong and powerful pace.

"Wha, What is it?"

Cosmos continue to look at me with an unhappy look.
 Although it is not clear what is going on, it just feels terrible. Can I run away?

"……nothing at all."

Then she turned back to me and walked away.
What is she like?
Forget it, in short, take the indoor shoes first... Oh! Today, surprisingly, there is no harassment!
Lucky! Hum ~ ~ I think Cosmos was standing there for quite a while, right?
That's probably the case. There is no way for other people to move.
Hum hum hum, Pretty handy thing, Commendable.

*

I put on a wonderful indoor shoe that is unusual and goes to the classroom.
After passing the shoe cabinet, it was the test of the classroom. My seat, please be sure to be safe.
Yesterday I was waiting for a super thumbtack chair, I don’t know what it is like today.
 In order to avoid being stimulated, I prepared a rubber sheet. I don't know if I can get through the storm.

"……Huh?"

I came to a place where my seat was about five meters away and I stopped.
 of course. After all, there is already a person sitting in my seat.
She looked like sitting in her own seat, grabbed the table and swelled her cheeks.
It’s a girl who can’t make up or replaced for her status as childhood friend when severed with me ─ Himawari.

"This is my seat. You are in the way of me, go away."
"……Uu."

Himawari seems to be unhappy with my words and the cheeks became rich.
But she seemed to have listened to me and stood up quietly.

"If you have something to say, just say it."

Himawari does not change the face of a child, make a pouting expression and glaring at me.
Although I don't understand what she is thinking, it is at least not as terrible as Cosmos, so even if it is.

"...no~~ things."

When she finally left this sentence, she immediately walked away from me and went back to her seat.
Baffling…… However, you are doing quite well, Himawari.
 If you are on my desk, it will prove that there will be no thumbtack chairs today. Then I sat down bluntly.
Huu. Although it is a bit warm, I have not been able to sit in a normal chair for a long time.
But Cosmos and Himawari is the same... are they helping me?
How come suddenly will help me...

"Hey."
"Uo! Wh-What now?"
"There is a sound from behind, I was surprised and put these question into the clouds."

I was scared, looked back and turned out to be Sun-chan.
There is not a usual cheerful expression on his face, but staring at me as if he were standing on the pitcher's mound in the game.

"The game is not over yet. I only played in the second half of the ninth inning. So, I'll be here to come back to you."
"What?"

I am wondering hard, but it doesn't make sense.
After Sun-chan finishes this sentence, he strode to his seat and sat down.
 Uh, you said the game... This is the baseball team's ace against the bottom of the school hierarchy.
It is obvious already.
How to say, a lot of things make me feel baffled.

*

─ Lunch break.

This morning's class meeting time, the most terrible event happened to me.
At the same time that the Homeroom teacher finished the contact matters that were not important at all, Sun-chan stood up and spoke.
Speaking of the girl he liked in the past liking me, so he is angry with me.
Speaking of his hatred for revenge, he deliberately deceived me and arranged for me to be misunderstood by everyone.
Speaking of his use of several individuals for this...

Yes, he said the truth of the incident in front of the class.
He still didn't forget to hide the names of Cosmos and Sunflower, which will not cause them trouble.
In the end, He did a Dogeza in front of everyone in the class to apologize.
I quickly looked at Himawari and found her with a shocked expression, so she was mostly unaware of it.

Thanks to the actions of Sun-chan, I was able to get rid of the status quo.
Several classmates came to apologize to me and even said that they would not do this again.
Of course, friendship is not reinstated, but I believe it will not be as bad as before.
However, I did not expect such an outcome.
Until yesterday, I was still subjected to all sorts of harassment.
These harassments may be transferred to Sun-chan.
This is sadder than my own being bullied.
Why did Sun-chan do such a thing? When thinking about the reason, I will first think of a person.
I suspect that she is the only one who knows everything except me, so I went to the library to ask.

*

"Is it your doing?"

I was sitting next to her at the counter--asking Pansy, but I didn't expect her to be upset and stared at me with sharp eyes.

"No, it's because of you."
"What!"

The thorny words in Pansy's words made me scream loudly about the situation.
What do I do? I do nothing... though I am afraid it is hard to say that nothing has been done.

"Frankly speaking, standing in my position, I feel that this situation is very nerve-racking. I knew that I would do this, and I shouldn’t have to set up another insurance."

It seems that Pansy really feels that things are not what she wants, and her tone is very nauseating.
I am not quite sure, but it seems that Pansy seems to have screwed up something.

"But the foolish Jyoro, probably won't understand."

Hey, It doesn't matter if you are uncomfortable but don't make me angry.

"Then you say make me understand."
"...is the real you."

Pansy's expression does not change, the look of unhappy still go on. It is scary enough.

"The real me?"
"The real you, no matter what kind of time, will say your thoughts straightforwardly. You don't care about the others' perception of you, anyway, you have to say what you want to say. Oga-kun is affected by you like this. ."
"How do you say this?"
"Don't ask me anything, think about it yourself. You are really stupid."

Excuse me... Pansy-san... Why are you so angry?
Frankly speaking, this is terrible.
I personally think that I have not done anything that will make you unhappy.

"This is also part of my own making, so I will kindly tell you, but just this once."
"O-okay..."

Huh... Although I don’t know what it is, I think she is willing to tell me.
So far so good. My life is also safe.

"I think you know that he only hates you very much, but basically he is a good person. Cheerful and lively, he is very unwilling to admit defeat. you understand that, right?"

of course? Although the relationship is very embarrassing now, I have known him as a best friend who has known for years.

"And you said this tp such Oga-kun: 'I don't need it for me but I want you to apologize to both of them.' Because you said this, what would he think? "

With the personality of Sun-chan, of course, it is...!

"You finally understand? If Oga-kun listens to you, it means that he lost to you. The person who accepts his resentment is sympathizing with him and helps protect his position. He can't do this so he will save you. Because he doesn't want to lose."   

There is a limit to not admit defeat... Sun-chan.   
And I am not here as a winner or loser.   
No, it would be rude to think like this. In this case, I will change my mind.   
Sun-chan, you are so wonderful in the second half of the game.   

"...it's really a failure."   
"Where did you fail?"  (TN : IMO, the failure was because she made the precaution by making "standard seat" full, and make her had a love rival. well, I don't know why Cosmos and Himawari fell for Jyoro, thankfully, the manga show us that both of them sit in the standard seat. so, it is no wonder if they fall for Jyoro, seeing how cool Jyoro when He mad to Sun-chan for playing their feeling)

My words made Pansy's eyes sharp. She was sharply stunned, and I couldn’t help but be embarrassed.   

"I just have said just this once, right? I will never lie to you, but if I say it will be bad for me, I will not say it."   

Pansy turned his face to the side.
How to say, it was the first time I saw her awkward appearance, it was a bit interesting.   
"This is the end of the matter? It’s rare that you are here, I have to work hard."   

Pansy took a deep breath and calmed herself down, regaining her usual flat attitude.   
Fortunately... It’s really okay, she changed back to the usual Pansy...   
Jyoro underwear is almost dampened because of fear.   

"I said, Jyoro, I have something to ask you."   

Pansy stood up from the counter and came to my front.   

"Want to ask me? What is it? "   
"You heard Oga-kun said the reason why he likes me?"   

What is the girl talking about?   
I would like to ask her why she wants to ask this question, but if she is angry it will be scary so I won't ask.

"I have heard. Sun-chan said that the opportunity was when he frustrated when he lost in the final and you comforted him."   

Really... Even for a few gentle words, I don’t like to look at her as a matter of fact. Sun-chan also pays too much attention to the inner beauty.  If it was me, I am sure that no matter how much I listen to it, I will not move a bit.   
"That's the reason? So he is a liar."
"Why do you say that? " 
"I didn't comfort him at all. The content I talked to when I met him at the South Exit, was only told him my name."   
"Oh! I heard what you said to Sun-chan 'You are very cool, had a good heart.' or 'Strong and gentle' that kind of thing. "   
"Do you think I will say this to the people who I met for the first time?"

This sentence is too convincing, which makes me nervous.   
In other words, as Pansy said, what did Sun-chan say at that time was a lie?   
So why does he like Pansy? Is it love at first sight? Is it possible to fall in love with this inconspicuous braided spectacles at first sight? If this is the case, the problem can be serious enough to advise him to see the ophthalmology.

"Do you want to know?"
"not so much."
"I will tell you kindly that I am apologizing for this incident."
"I said no."
"No. haven't I said that I want to tell you my real intention? There is a follow-up."
"Follow-up? These are nothing... wait, hey, what are you doing?"

I have not finished complaining, Pansy put my body turned a half circle.
This woman completely does not want to listen to my opinion.

"I want to prepare, you wait for me."

At the same time, she said this, there was a sound of clothing rubbing behind me.
Huh? No, what is this girl doing? shouldn't she be undressed?
Hey, are you going to seduce me?
No, no, no! Please see the reality and the mirror! It doesn't work! Absolutely not working!
You have to raise the lens, it is too far-fetched!
I quickly wanted to stop her, the moment I was about to turn around.

"When you wait, just play with my friend over there."
"..."

A burst of buzzing wings vibration sound of a stag beetles elusive appeared in front of me.
It clung to the floor and frankly said it was terrible.
After all, this stag beetles is much larger than the common stag beetles.
It is a Prosopocoilus giraffa. The appearance is even more terrible.
Looking at it like this, the inexplicable flash of black lotus appear in my mind.

"It's called a lancet. Very cute, right?"

It is obviously stag beetles, why the name specialized in thrusting?
In short, if rashly take action should be trouble so I obediently do not move.

"I want you to see the real me."

No, just say that I don’t have a little bit of your seduce.
A piece of white cloth that looks extraordinarily beautiful... a little white cloth like a headscarf floats under my feet.
Why did you run out of this kind of thing?

"You wait so long. You can turn around."

Really Give me a break.
If I turn around now, I will run into the naked Pansy, but I will be blind for a moment.
Damn it. Always feel useless, but I still have to do the last resistance!

"Why are you closing your eyes?"

I turned to the head and heard Pansy's voice.

"Because I don't want to lose my light."

My last resistance is just to close my eyes.

"If you don't open your eyes well, I have to ask for lancet to help."

There is a tiger at the front door and a wolf at the back door.
Damn it. Ok, I am! I can always open my eyes!
I made my mind open my eyes. Farewell, my eyes!

"This...this..."

The scene that caught my eye made me look awkward and open my mouth.
Her cheeks dyed red, reflected a shame.
Took off her glasses, untie braids, and took off  "cloth wrapped around chest" in her breast... It was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.

"You, you are...!"
"This is the real reason why Oga-kun likes me."

A long hair that stays longer than the shoulders. Beautiful eyes with neat shapes, thin and high nose, small cute lips, and a huge chest. This has to be E... No, F cup.
Her figure stood, and let me see through the chest shapely figure.
Perfect. A perfect woman is right in front of me.
Cosmos is also a beauty, but Pansy is far above her.
If they are standing together, Pansy's beauty is enough to make Cosmos dimming.

"Is it right to say, long time no see? Jyoro."

Pansy teased me with a smirk.
I am most shocked, to see Pansy's real appearance.
I now know a fact that shocked me.
On that day, after the final of the regional competition, I waited for Sun-chan, I saw a Girl which I couldn't help but keep my eyes on her.
That beautiful, big breasts, big sister.
 She... turned out to be Pansy.

"You, aren't  you waiting for the South Exit?"
"haven't I said it before? I am interested in you, so I went around the North Exit and then went to the South Exit. Because my home is closer to the other side. Then I met Oga-kun on the way home."

Pansy said this with a slightly annoyed expression.

"I was careless. I was asked by Oga-kun, and I told him honestly without much thought. This is also a failure."

I believe she was sure that she would not be recognized as Pansy when she dressed up as she is now.
I believe she should have been able to leave the stadium without being discovered by anyone.

"It's all your fault. Because I was nervous at the time, I couldn't help but say my real name."

But she failed.
It turned out to be the case. In this way, I can really understand the feelings of Sun-chan.
If you see such a perfect girl standing in front of you, any man will fall in love.
Pansy's beauty is so perfect.
And Sun-chan has been hiding me this point?
And since have seen this Pansy, and then see the appearance of Pansy in school, should it be surprised?
When I think of it, I feel a little funny.

"A girl who likes me unconditionally, looks so beautiful, has a big breast, and is quiet and well-behaved."

Pansy left this sentence.
This is the complaint I made before in the room as ideal the image of girl for me.

"I feel like I'm in full compliance."

Although it is inevitable that a woman who thinks she is beautiful is afraid to explain, there is no way in her case.
Frankly speaking, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.
It’s so beautiful, it’s strange if you don’t feel conscious.
... I lost. Completely lost to her. This is not good.
She even shot the most fierce card at the most terrible time.

"Jyoro..."
"!!"

I made a trembling scream, and Pansy came over and snuggled up against me.
She put her lips in my ear and exhaled a sweet breath to whisper to me.
Even if I knew that this was the devil's whisper, I still couldn't stop myself from listening.

"Are you no longer going to the library?"

Pansy throws the same sentence as yesterday. Damn, this is a foul play.

"...I will come occasionally."
"If you don't come every day, I don't dress like this."
"...I will come every day."

Hear me say that, Pansy lowered her head.

"I am so happy. I am very, very happy... finally... I am able to get to this point."

Pansy didn't turn her head and her body trembled slightly.   

"Hey, you are fine... it hurts! What are you doing!"   

I am going to go over and see Pansy's face, but a book hits my face.   

It is Aesop's fable, "Tortoise and Rabbit Race."   

"Jyoro, you don't work hard for yourself but for the people you value. You have such a sentiment, I want to reward you."   

Pansy's tone is calm as if the previous attitude was fake. This woman is really...

"~~~~~~!"   

The next moment, my mind was all driven away by the soft touch from the cheek.   
It was Pansy who pressed her lips to my face. Even though it was only a short moment that didn't even last a second... it was solid.

"……Uu. I am working hard. "

After Pansy kissed me, she immediately opened the distance with me.   
Probably quite shy. Her blush is incredible.   
But I can't make fun of her. I should be similar.   

"I, I, I will say this first, the fact that I hate you is not going to change."
"Yes. After all, you said you did not want to kiss me, do not have this kind of feeling for me." 

I am better than no resistance to no effect. Pansy came to me again with this sentence.   

"I am because of this... have become more like you than anyone else in the world, and I want to kiss you like this... and to do all sorts of things."

Pansy put her hand in my hand. I just could not remove her faint trembling right hand.   

"Who cares to you?"   

I believe that Pansy should have been convinced.   
I am sure that she will show her true face so I will have to come to the library...   
Hey... how can I get rid of her? This woman is really tricky.   

"Jyoro, I work so hard, why don't you give me a reward?"
"How could I give it to you!"   
"Oh, that's a pity."   

Pansy smiled happily with a sly expression, and the right hand increased her strength and clenched my hand.   
I believe that she is quite shy about doing this. The red cheeks and the trembling body prove this.   
Then, her crystal-like eyes locked my figure beautifully, and the marshmallow-like lips moved sweetly.   

"Please advise me in the future. The rude, inconsiderate, and rotten Kisaragi Amatsuyu."   
"Shut up, Annoying, gloomy and scheming Sansouin Sumireko"   

This girl's appearance is really good. perfect.
However, even if this is the case, only the inner of this girl, I do not feel that there is a way to like it.   
of course? Because she used to make the most powerful and scary "Dirty trick" for me.   
Therefore, no matter what is in front of me, it is only the beauty that should be in the heaven. At that time, my feelings would be swept from her mind.
in the end, it is just you the only one who likes me...?

   ─ July of a year ago.
   
"Hot ~ ~ dead ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~!"
   
The scorching sun, let me vent my dissatisfaction without reservation.       
So hot. too hot.   
I certainly know that it is summer now, but even in summer, it is too hot...         
I want to go back... I just want to cool in the air-conditioned room.   
"Ah... the aroma of the sauce is so dangerous."         

The sauce's aroma of the kebabs in the bag floated into my nostrils stickily.     
If you smell it when you are hungry, it will be unstoppable and floated out on such a hot day, there is another feeling that is unstoppable.   
How to say it, this may still be too much to buy.
   
"Alas... It is for Sun-chan?"     
While I was adjusting my body balance so that the kebabs held by my hands would not fall off, I remember a friend's face.   
Today is the final of the regional competition.   
Our high school lost the game at the final juncture and lost the chance to Koshien.   
Our high school lost the ball at the juncture of Koshien as long as it wins again.   
Sun-chan, who is the ace of the baseball team, must be very upset.   
He smiled in front of everyone but that just to keep a smile, in fact, absolutely frustrated.   
Because Sun-chan definitely wants to go into Koshien more than anyone else.   

"But as long as you eat this, you should be more spirited. After all, Sun-chan loves to eat kebabs."   

So I am here waiting for Sun-chan.
After all, how to say... We are best friends.   

"...Hey."   
"Uuo! What... Uuo!"   
"Surprise for two times,  interesting."   

The reason for the first exclamation was because someone called me from behind me, but the second sound was different.   
This person in front of me, isn't she the super beautiful big sister who stayed in the stadium before! When I saw her in the game, it was because she was so beautiful, it made me look silly, and I didn’t notice that the ball was flying towards me until the ball hit me!   
I was surprised to be called before it such a beautiful big sister!   
Not right, it’s bad!   
I knew that I had been called by such a super beauty, I should not let this chance go, I should carry out the usual smile.   
Even if no one is around, you can't relax.   
In the future, I will try my best to make a sound from my heart, The tone should also be frailer.   
Well, This me, can do it.
   
"Ah... cough! What-What can I do for you ...... hm?"   
I cleared my throat and wanted to cover it up, but I couldn’t hide it, On the contrary, it is getting darker.   

"Do not force yourself to use honorifics, I do not use honorific, don't I?"    \

Indeed it is true, but talking to people who first met no matter young or old, it seems not quite right, isn't it?   
Especially she is so beautiful. I want to make her as much as possible to have a good impression on me.   
Although I can't help but wonder, for what she called me.
   
"Yes, yes... like this?"   
"Yes.  I would be happier if you do not need honorifics."   
"Okay, then I will talk like this."   
"You speed to switch ...... is really fast."
   
Crap. I was so excited that I immediately switched without using honorific, and the result was messed up.   
Although her tone is flat but seemed a bit dumbfounded.   
No, but I can not so simply give up. Think calmly.   
Suddenly being stopped by a girl who is not known, there are four possibilities that can be imagined in this situation.   

First of all, the first one is the possibility of selling strange things.   
If at this time I feel that "Oh, this woman is so beautiful," and go with that, maybe I will be forced to buy a strange product or be dragged to believe in a strange religion.   
But this possibility should be very small. To do this kind of thing will not look for high school students, but will take care of adults who should be richer. I don't have money in my hand, but a kebab.   
Therefore, dismissed.   

Then there is the second, to ask the way or ask the current points.   
she got lost, or want to know what time it is, so will look for it nearby and ask me.   
But it should not be like this. Of course, because this woman just watched the game at the stadium.    That is to say, she came here knowing the road, and the clock tower is next to us.   
No need to ask me.   
Therefore, dismissed.   

Then there is the third, that is, the girl like kebabs.   
Judging from common sense, this is the most impossible.   
No matter how much you like Kebabs, It is impossible to find boys holding a large number of Kebabs to talk about it.   
It can be said just mentioned this possibility is, in itself wrong.   
Therefore, dismissed.
   
Finally, the fourth one, this girl has interest to me.   
The girl took the initiative to talk to the man who was standing in the baseball field, which is also known as reverse strike up a conversation.   
This possibility is not zero. How to evaluate my appearance varies from person to person.   
Maybe for this girl, the most ideal looks are like me...not impossible!
Come to think about it! In the middle school, isn't there a girl who comes to pay attention to me!   
That's it!   
Ok, let's talk about it in this direction.   

"So, just asked, what is it about me?"   

I tried to pretend that was just asking.   

"I am interested in you and find to talk to you. Is it a bother?"
   
The fourth possibility is really adopted by, yeah! I would have that as a joke, and the result turned out to be true!   
It’s my turn~~~~~~! Yeah ~~~~! Although I am not saying how many years have passed since my life but it is my turn! This kind of joy is sure to rank in the top three in my whole life!   

"Wha-What, it is not a bother!"   

I, I need to be calm! This girl IS interested in me. Wrong! ……SHOULD.   
But! But then! This time cannot fail, so as not to screw things up, make her feel "what is wrong, I am too disappointed, or forget it." However, what should be considered successful?   

"and, are you interested in me too?"   
"Yes, I am very interested."   
"This statement makes me really very happy."   
"same with me. I am also happy that to have been hearing statements from earlier. "   
"Can I come up with a suggestion?"   
"Ah? Ah okay."   
"I was a little tired by this hot day and the sun. So, I want to say that we both have to find a cool place first... think about it, for example, looking for a coffee shop, then have a good chat... Is it ok?"
   
Ka-Kawaii~~~~~~!   
She tilted her head and squinted her eyes, the action is ...... so cute!
However, but...   

"Uh~~ Sorry, I can't do this."   

Perhaps She didn't expect that I would answer the question like this. She rounded her eyes and blinked again and again.   

"Why?"   

Not good, her voice feels a little bad. However, how to say, I also have friends.   
Generally, the target of the conversation says that he is interested in herself. It is impossible to say that I don't want to go to the cafe.   

"I am here...waiting."   
"waiting for a girlfriend?"   
"If I wait for a girlfriend, then I will become gay."   
"That's a shocking fact."   
"I didn't admit it! It's not the case at all!"   
"That's a relief. "
   
Why is this the answer? Although she thinks her thoughts are a bit strange, however, do not care about it.   
She was so cute, so I forgive her. Cute and Oppai are justice, which is something that was determined from the ancient time.
   
"I'm sorry, the kid I waited for was frustrated, just he doesn’t say to anyone, he is alone in his heart, so I can't leave him alone. I will not leave here until he comes. "   
"Uh... although it’s not today’s. Another day ...... ah, yes."   
"So... as long as it is not today, you can? "   
"Yes, of course. So, please tell me your contact information and name. "   

Yes, this is the trick. This is the answer to success.   
Unfortunately for today, but when Sun-chan came, I will be able to give priority to him and have no mood to think about it.   
Then I just need to focus on getting the contact information and name, and goodbye to her, see again in the future, so that's it!
   
"It doesn't matter to tell you, but I have a condition."
"condition?"   
"……let me see. You want to be with a bunch of this? "
   
She said what she was referring to was a bunch of kebabs that I held in my hands.
   
"I want to have something to commemorate talking to you. Just give me some, it should not matter, right? "   
"Oh... I have to say sorry to you, this is not OK."   
"why?"
   
Damn it! Why do I pull the flag again and again!
You know that you can know the girl's contact information and name by just taking a bunch of kebabs.   
I think that this solution is very cost-effective!
...... However, this pile of fried chicken will not do! Absolutely not!   
These things are in order to cheer for Sun-chan as much as possible, not for me!

     "This is not my thing, it is not for me."
     "Isn't you buying it with your money?"
     "This...this is true, but in short, these can't be given to you."
     "There are so many but not enough?"
     "There is not so much."
     "Really? I'm so sorry ......"   

Not good... The possibility of failure is very strong...
Ahhh ~ ~ I actually make such a beautiful woman frustrated, what a fool......

     "However, it also makes me a little happy. After all, I understand a lot more of you."   

But her tone was somewhat excited.   
Huh? Wouldn't it be another chance? Is there a chance to get a contact and a name?
   "So, let's see you next time, then talk a lot more and more. I am looking forward to talking to you."   

Ok, I have to ask questions!   
Q: The two promise to meet again, what to exchange for this?   
A: Of course the name and contact information!
   
     "Okay, then let's exchange the contact..."
     "At that time, will you be nice to me?"
 
Uh... I was interrupted when I said half of it.   
But she is so cute, so forgive her. This angel's smile is enough to be an impunity for any fault.

     "As long as I can do what I can, I will try my best."
     "If you don't follow the agreement, I will make you very bad."
     "How can I not follow the agreement? I am the type that when decides, I will do it to the end."

OK! The lines are also very beautiful! Ok, next! Contact and Name!   

     "Then I am relieved. I am leaving."
     "What?"   

Wait, you... what are you talking about!   
Have promised to meet again, but do not give the name and contact information, how it's working!   
What? do you mean as long as the two people are destined to have a fate,  they will meet again even if they do nothing?   
How can it be! How much do you love drama! Don't underestimate reality!

     "Hey, hey! In this case, exchange the contact and name first..."   

I managed to voice out a sound, but the idol girl has been away from me and started to run away.   
Although I want to chase it, the kebabs held in both hands may fall to the ground, so I can't move.   
Ah... Look at what good things I have done... The result is still messed up...   
I was downcast, and she turned and smiled slightly at me.   
Um. It is cute enough.

     "You have to remember. Because I am afraid of loneliness and Love to be spoiled."   

This is what she said for the last time. After she said that she turned back from me again, step by step.   
Haa……How Idol think won't make me die?   
In the end, I couldn't get her contact information and name, just waiting for Sun-chan under the scorching sun.   
............ When will Sun-chan come out?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kikanshita Yuusha no Gojitsudan : Chapter 0

Epilogue no prologue There was a roaring sound when something collided. Something collides and deafening roar echoed. It can only be described as person who wear armor and shadow, "Something" that has a certain mass and unusual presence, whose colors, shapes and sizes are unclear but for some reason had intersected many times. “ Ga ~a~a!! ” Apparently a figure of young man wearing armor with holding a sword and swinging it with one hand. " !!!! " The sound of silence trembled with the shout of "something" and shaking thrilled the room. “ Ooo~o~o~o~o!! ” Immediately after the armored guy 's great big shout, “ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ” A horrible, silent cry shook the place. It was a place where there was nothing can be used to expressed with only white space that had nothing. empty white space without existence, even no floors and walls and ceilings. There was a man with a posture swinging his sword down. If the body t

Living Cut & Paste : Chapter 103

TN : Somehow I got a complex feeling about translating novel. I spend Hours to translate, but you guys (readers, me included when reading another novel) just spend a mere minutes to finish reading it. And so who is that girl !? we will know in this chapter.                                                                                                                                                    Chapter 103 : Blessed Lucas "Yes, I know ... ... the one who join our clan … …” Uu, somehow my heart beating fast … … (dokidoki suru yo … XD lol) Is it a person that I know?? “Ami-san” yo … … ha? Who is Ami-san? does silphy know? Thinking that way, I tried looking at Silphy, after all, who? Is the face known. Aisha who was looking at our confused face and then striked her hands and said "Ah" (I want to have an income that enough to live in Japan, Marry Seiyuu and life happily ever after) “That, do you remember? … … Ma~, it can’t be help.

Living Cut & Paste : Chapter 102

TN : I had waiting for an update for some novel (cut & paste is one of them) but there is no news in Novelupdate until I check the site, and it turn out that they stop translating (Thanks Izzi and Jin for your hard work). then I check for the RAW and it turn out not too difficult to translate (at least for this chapter) and not too long too. So, Here you go (for now it became side project, let's see if I can take 3 translation or not). also, I translate using MTL so put up with low quality, until professional TL take this project.                                                                                                                                                     Chapter 102 : About the clan The wedding ceremony was able to finish safely except for our spiritual exhaustion. People of the royal family. People of the temple. ... ... And most of the people living in the kingdom celebrated our marriage more than anything else. Of course, there wi