Skip to main content

Living Cut & Paste : Chapter 103

TN : Somehow I got a complex feeling about translating novel. I spend Hours to translate, but you guys (readers, me included when reading another novel) just spend a mere minutes to finish reading it. And so who is that girl !? we will know in this chapter.

                                                                                                                                                  


Chapter 103 : Blessed Lucas

"Yes, I know ... ... the one who join our clan … …”

Uu, somehow my heart beating fast … … (dokidoki suru yo … XD lol)
Is it a person that I know??

“Ami-san” yo

… … ha?
Who is Ami-san?
does silphy know?
Thinking that way, I tried looking at Silphy, after all, who? Is the face known.
Aisha who was looking at our confused face and then striked her hands and said "Ah"
(I want to have an income that enough to live in Japan, Marry Seiyuu and life happily ever after)
“That, do you remember? … … Ma~, it can’t be help. A woman who was caught in an orc village, that girl who was helped by Myne-kun” 

Aa, If I recall correctly, there is such a name. we haven’t met since that time, only heard the name once and completely forgot about it.
But, why that girl? In the story of the King-sama and Aisha, somehow there is protection, also contact from the guild chief.
While I was thinking such a thing, Silphy ask Aisha exactly what I was thinking at the moment.

“What does talking about protection with Chichi-ue mean?”

“… … U~n, about that, can we talk about it at home? I can’t say it in the place where there are other people even if just a glance … …”

Somehow, it is quite important, isn’t it?
I’m getting worried a little … …

“For now, let’s head to adventurer guild when we get to Lucas. You have to hand the letter that has been entrusted from the king-sama to guild chief”

… … So it is Ami-san, When I rescued her, I did not have much impression about her, because I was only thinking about how to hide my skills from both, Sylphy and Aisha.
By the way, why was she caught by the orc?
Perhaps it is also related to this story, isn’t it?
Ma~, It doesn’t help thinking about it now. Everything will be clear when we got home. Now enjoy the precious horse-drawn carriage journey.
Riding such a gorgeous carriage is a rare experience!
Petting on Waffle, drinking tea that Silphy brew ... ...
...... just Three people flirting together.
While I was doing such a thing, I arrived in the town of Lucas in a blink of an eye.

As a royal chariot, we are getting down slowly from the carriage while receiving the attention of the people lined up trying to enter the town.

Several people clapping for us when you know that we came out.

「「「Congratulations on your wedding!」」」
(I want to have an income that enough to live in Japan, Marry Seiyuu and life happily ever after)
With that applause as a trigger, people around us understand who we are, and the wave of clapping spreads with one person to two people and continue.
We bow deeply to the people who applaud, waving our hands and slowly heading to the entrance of the town.
Then, an acquaintance’s gatekeeper Edgar-san call me to come over while applausing like the others.
(I want to have an income that enough to live in Japan, Marry Seiyuu and life happily ever after)
“Myne~!! Congratulations on your marriage! With this, you are not all alone!!! Dyne-san surely will happy for you too. I think that it will be difficult from now on, but do your best! If there something, you can consult to me! Please call me anytime!”

Somehow, it is really embarassing when you got told about your marriage by an acquaintance.
Edgar-san is a good person like always.
 He always takes care of me in place of my father and always takes care of me like this.
Because he is an acquaintance from when I am small, I feel like he is some older brother (like Onii-chan).

“And then Her Highness Silphy, Congratulations on your marriage. Although Myne is like this but he is a firm guy. I hope you can be together for a long time”

Edgar-san said that and lower his head to Silphy.

"Did you say Edgar? Lift your head. From now on, I think there will be things to be taken care of in various ways.  Likewise, in place Danna-sama too, best regards”

Silphy also lower her head to Edgar.
Although she is a former princess, As royalty Silphy bowed her head to the gatekeeper, the surroundings all rose all at once.
And Sylphy turned backward and shouted loudly to the people gathered around.

"Everyone, thank you so much for blessing us! From now on, I will be taken care of by this town! Best regards!”

Said that, She lower her head again.
Me and Aisha also learned from it and lowered our head.
A big applause sounded again from around.
Un! Somehow I am really thankful and happy … … I really appreciate everyone!!
Thanks everyone!!!!
(I want to have an income that enough to live in Japan, Marry Seiyuu and life happily ever after)
"... ... By the way, Myne"

Edgar-san calls out to me.
I wonder what is it??

“... What is the wolf's child on that head?"
Aa, that’s the first time Waffle on Lucas.

“Our family member, Waffle!! For Waffle too, best regards!!”

When I lower my head again, while clinging to not fall, Waffle raise his foot to greeting Edgar-san.

“Wafu!”

 Again, the surroundings become roaring again in the greeting of Waffle.
...... Un, I guess they had recognize Waffle as well.


Even after entering the town, Each person who pass by with us, give their blessing.
We got a goodwill from everyone.
We, a whole family also say thanks politely.
Until the guild, It usually does not take as long as 5 minutes, but I finally reached it for about 20 minutes.
Although I am getting tired, but from here is the real thing. Let's put the spirit and do our best.
... But, no one thinks that just going into the city and going to the guild will exhaust this much ... ....
In a sense it may be easier to dive in the labyrinth.
The leading role at this location is a naturally Aisha.
It is a popular receptionist of the former adventurer guild and also has a title of former B class adventurer.
There is no reason not to be welcomed.
And hospitality continues even in the adventurer guild,

“O~u, isn’t it Aisha-chan!”

When we entered the guild, one adventurer cried out at about the same time.

“O ? Aisha-chan he said!?”

“… … Really! Bautiful like always!!”

“No way, you will be returning as receptionist!? Seriously, yatta ze!”  

“… … Baka, don’t you know? Aisha-chan gotten married”

「「「「 What did you say!!!! 」」」」

“In the first place, quitting from guild is for felicitations resignation”

“… … Aa, It’s a Lie … … say it is a Lieeee!!”

“My …. My … Megami-sama, is defile~~~ed”

… … Rather than welcomed, it is more like a chaotic.
No, I know that adventurer guild is this kind of place, but still … …
It is the state that's more chaotic than usual … …
In such a little turbulence, a terrible loud voice reverberates in the guild.

“Temēra! Be a little quite!!!”

… … No, the most noisy one is … … the voice just now … …

I wonder who is it, Somehow it is a voice that I had heard … …  


                                                                                                                  

TN : Who is Amy-san and what is her secret !? 
Also I hope "Ore no Megami-sama ga Kegasa Rete ja Nai" 


Comments

  1. Thanks for translating this!

    You have to change your links on novelupdates though it is missing an A in translate and it says the blood had been removed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blog had been removed...
      Autocorrect from my phone ruins everything.

      Delete
    2. I had change it in novelupdate, maybe they still process it. thanks by the way.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for translating this novel.
    And Thank you for the Chapter~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the chapters and picking up this novel! Really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lol'd at those white texts 😂

    Arigathanks gozaimuch for translating this series~ 👌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any one wondering what the wit text means then,
      Un! Somehow I am really thankful and happy … … I really appreciate everyone!!
      Thanks everyone!!!!
      (I want to have an income that enough to live in Japan, Marry Seiyuu and life happily ever after)
      "... ... By the way, Myne"

      Edgar-san calls out to me.
      I wonder what is it??

      The ones in the bracket were hidden probably the translators situation.lol.if you want to see it directly then highlight it..

      Delete
  5. Thanks for your translations, I had no idea that the previous translator had dropped it but I'm really thankful for you continuing the translation. The quality is pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for picking this up. Was quite sad after the prev translator said he quit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ty for translating this one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Typo
    Is silphy know? > does silphy know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aisha looking at our confused face and striking her hands with “Ah” > Aisha who was looking at our confused face and then striked her hands and said "Ah"

      Delete
  9. I can’t say it in the place where there [is] other [person] even if just a glance > [is] to [are] , [person] to [people]

    ReplyDelete
  10. that has been entrusted from the king like to guild chief.
    Change to
    that has been entrusted from the king to the guild chief

    ReplyDelete
  11. we haven’t [meet] since
    [Meet] to [Met]

    it is really [shy] when you got told about your marriage by acquaintance.
    [Shy] to [Embarassing] . [By aquaintance] to [By an aquaintance]

    Because he is [a] acquaintance
    [a] to [an]

    Although [it] is a former princess, As royalty Silphy bowed [his] head to the gatekeeper, the surroundings all rose all at once.
    [it] to [she] . [His] to [her]

    “... What is [the] wolf's child [on that] head?"
    [the] to [a] . [on that] to [doing on top of your]

    while clinging to not [falling]
    [falling] to [fall]


    「「「「 What you say!!!! 」」」」
    To

    「「「「 What did you say???!!!! 」」」」

    It is the state [that] more chaotic than usual
    [that] to [that's]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heya thanks for translating this.
    I found some parts that you need to change or edit.
    Since I edit a novel. This should fix this chapter and makr it more readable for those who want it clean.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sigh...it doesn't look like my post was posted properly...so I'll have to type it again:

    Thanks for the chapter. However, here's something that I feel needs to be changed for this chapter, the previous chapter, and for future chapters:

    Temēra!, Baka, Chichi-ue

    Words like these that have ACTUAL translations should be TRANSLATED, because not everyone is going to know what they mean, and there's honestly NO reason they shouldn't be translated. ~I~ might know what they mean, but others won't.

    There MAY be cases where it's better to leave them in this form, but these certainly aren't among them, imo.

    ....

    As for other changes..shouldn't "Silphy" be "Sylphy" instead (and Sylphid for the full name)? That's how it was portrayed by the previous translator, and I feel it should be continued in this way for consistency's sake if nothing else. Not to mention, this is how this name SHOULD be spelled in English (in most cases), imo. ^^

    One last thing...I hope you can get your hands on an editor to help with the grammar before TOO long. It's legible, but there's still a lot of improvements that could be done to it.

    Anyway, thanks again for the chapter! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feed back.hope can be better in the next chapter

      Delete
    2. Was getting "just according to keikaku" (keikaku means plan) --vibes, while reading this chapter.

      Could use some polishing up and an editor/proofreader, but mostly readable overall.

      Delete
  14. Thks fir take this novel tl it's hard to wait the next chapter when a tl stop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you got me a shock out there, I think you know who I am, it turn out you just typo "for" to "fir"

      Delete
  15. thank you very much for picking up this novel and i really hope you dont drop,again thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the chapter~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I volunteer to be your editor? I'm no translator but I better your sentence anatomy.

    email me: dodekaking@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just for confirmation, you dont ask money (pay) right !? cause I heard that sometime they ask money to edit. if not, then for chapter 105, I will send it to you. (104 I had posted it). Thanks for volunteering.

      Delete
    2. Nope, not asking anything. I can't just stomach the typos.

      Delete
  18. ffs i appreciate the translation but pls have someone who understands english proof read this shit for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kikanshita Yuusha no Gojitsudan : Chapter 0

Epilogue no prologue There was a roaring sound when something collided. Something collides and deafening roar echoed. It can only be described as person who wear armor and shadow, "Something" that has a certain mass and unusual presence, whose colors, shapes and sizes are unclear but for some reason had intersected many times. “ Ga ~a~a!! ” Apparently a figure of young man wearing armor with holding a sword and swinging it with one hand. " !!!! " The sound of silence trembled with the shout of "something" and shaking thrilled the room. “ Ooo~o~o~o~o!! ” Immediately after the armored guy 's great big shout, “ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ” A horrible, silent cry shook the place. It was a place where there was nothing can be used to expressed with only white space that had nothing. empty white space without existence, even no floors and walls and ceilings. There was a man with a posture swinging his sword down. If the body t

Living Cut & Paste : Chapter 102

TN : I had waiting for an update for some novel (cut & paste is one of them) but there is no news in Novelupdate until I check the site, and it turn out that they stop translating (Thanks Izzi and Jin for your hard work). then I check for the RAW and it turn out not too difficult to translate (at least for this chapter) and not too long too. So, Here you go (for now it became side project, let's see if I can take 3 translation or not). also, I translate using MTL so put up with low quality, until professional TL take this project.                                                                                                                                                     Chapter 102 : About the clan The wedding ceremony was able to finish safely except for our spiritual exhaustion. People of the royal family. People of the temple. ... ... And most of the people living in the kingdom celebrated our marriage more than anything else. Of course, there wi