Skip to main content

Volume 2 Chapter 1 Part 5


Later, I spent an hour explaining the situation to my mom
But this did not bring about a solution to the situation. More than just not been resolved, but it can be said to be worsening.
When I convinced my mom, my room that had become an empty shell was searched by Pansy, and my hobbies were all disposed of. My mom also said, "It’s the time for dinner, Sumireko-chan, do you want to eat and go back?" This speaks nothing good, letting my family's table blow into the wind of the Showa era.
"Yes~~? originally Sumireko took a train to school!" (read it at storyandtranslate.blogspot.com)
"Yes, because from my house to school, is a bit far."
On the dining table in the living room, there was a dinner that would have cost more than usual, and the seating arrangement was an illustration of a living hell, sitting opposite my mother and sitting next to Pansy.
When I think about what kind of time, From which mouth to make an explosive speech, I don’t even know what the food taste is.
I would have expected that at least my father would come back, but Dad is now busy in the workplace.
Just now Dad sent a mail to me and my mom, saying that will come home late at night.
"Don't you think about going to a nearby high school?"
"Yeah, I have never considered it." (because you want o be Jyoro-kun right? stalker-chan)
"But, separated from friends in middle school, aren't you lonely?"
"It doesn't matter. Because I have almost no friends at all." (cause you are 'too' popular, right?)
Also, from the perspective of this girl's personality, I can understand.
She seems to be very good with my mother, but her face always has no feelings and her attitude is dull, It makes people wonder what this girl is thinking. Such people will be out of place in school, and it is certainly a matter of course.
"Hm~ ~! Sumireko-chan is a good girl, so why? Amatsuyu, do you know why?"
"... Who knows. I don't know." (read it at storyandtranslate, to read without annoying comment)
Mom, don't bring the topic to me. I don't want to join in the conversation.
"Amatsuyu, you have a very bad attitude."
Even if my mom glares at me, I don't care. I deserve to be praised by just staying in this hell situation.
"Jyoro-kun, Laurier-san's meals are very delicious."
"That's great. You can eat it quickly and go back when you finish."
Really, How do you search for someone else’s room...  and still have a face to stay and even eat a meal, and dare to talk to me as if nothing happens. I just think that there is a problem with your head.
"Amatsuyu, what's the matter with you? Mom is very clear that the matter was just a misunderstanding."
"Mom, it doesn't matter to that. I basically hate this girl."
The moment I angrily said this sentence, my mom’s movement suddenly stopped.
"...what did you just say? Sumireko-chan is just a girl."
After a second of rest, a kind of low-pitched voice from stomach came out from my mother's mouth.
This is not good ...... my mom is really angry.
"No matter how much you don't care, it is wrong to say the word "hate" in the face of a girl. no girl in the world want that. I don't remember that I have taught you to say this excessive word."
"Oo...!" (God, please make this translator go to Japan and marry a seiyuu, like Kana Hanazawa, lol)
Damn it. Of course, just saying that sentence might be wrong, but the most fundamental reason is...
"Amatsuyu, apologize to Sumireko-chan."
No. It’s not wise to make my mom angrier, so it is better not to defy it.
"...I am sorry, it is my bad."
"I don't mind, it does not matter."
I apologize for the outburst, Pansy without looking at me, said a clear answer.
"I'm sorry~~ Sumireko-chan, this child is really a bad mouth..."
Mom switched to a cheerful voice and smiled at Pansy.
It seems that her anger is gone, but it should be a full scolding after dinner later... it's awful.
"It doesn't matter. Because although Jyoro-kun is rude, but also very kind."
"Oh? Is that true?"
Hey, I am very grateful to you for picking up a topic that is expected to make my mom feel better, but this choice is not good.
"Pansy, don't talk too much..."
"You be quiet!"
I smelled the unique aroma of the dangerous bomb, so I wanted to deal with it immediately, as a result, my mom ordered me to shut up.
"Sumireko-chan, can you talk about Amatsuyu with me? This child refused to tell me about the school."
Pansy faced the excited mother and looked at me with a dull look.
"...It doesn't matter if I say it?"
"...in the scope of common sense."
I really want to stop, but the trouble is that I just make my mom really angry.
With this in mind, it would be very bad to stop Pansy from speaking now.
"I understand, then..."
Don't you talk about something that is nothing good for...
"Thanks to Jyoro-kun, my school life is very happy. We chat in the library every day, and he occasionally comes to help me with some library work."
"Is it? Then what?"
"Jyoro-kun will put the books that are heavy or move books that are not incorporated on the bookshelf every time. Usually he is very bad-hearted, but this time he will never complain. This gentle simplicity makes me very happy. Moreover, he can make everyone happy, in order to protect the place where everyone can be happy, he will not hesitate to sacrifice himself. I can’t do this kind of thing. So, I really think he is a great person. I respect him very much."
BOOOOOOM! Big bang! Please do not speak about this in front of the party!
It’s really embarrassing to be said face to face, please spare me!
"Amatsuyu! You quite a thing!"
"Mom, stop! Do not say that again!"
Please don't mess up my hair in front of Pansy! This is also out! (so she said that while messing his hair)
"That's right! This child is very kind! In the past, when our family of four went on a trip, I lost necklace that my husband gives to me, but at that time he did not say anything, he always looked by himself, then found it for me! At that time, we also say, "Why can't find Amatsuyu anywhere?" It is very noisy, and now I think about it, I really miss it~~"
Mom, don't pull out such a long time ago! Really can not! This won't do!
"Oh, Sumireko-chan, please also get along with Amatsuyu in the future!"
"you don't need to ask for it. Please take care of me in the future, Jyoro-kun"
"……Okay."
I have accumulated enough shame to deaths and tried my best to squeeze this out like a dead person.

*

The end of the dinner and chatting at 8 o'clock in the evening, today's hell is over.
When I thought that the two of them would not take me as a subject again, I was moved to tears.
"Thank you very much today, I am so happy."
"You're welcome~~Because I am also happy! You have to play again!"
Mom stood in front of the entrance, waved and smiled towards Pansy who bow down.
"Uga!"
My head was also pressed down, by the way, forced me to bow to her. I can't stand it.
"Well, excuse me."
"ah! Goodbye~~"
So the entrance door was slammed on, peace finally came to my house.
"So, mom, I want to go out."
"Oh ~ ~ worthy of my son, You don’t need your mother’s permission, you know everything Well! A good boy!"
"...okay."
I was tired of my mother's smirk and put on my shoes and walked out of the house.
I speed up the pace a little, walked and quickly found a familiar braids glasses girl.
The other person seems to have noticed my existence, and the person turned to face me.
"Oh, you wouldn't be willing to send me to the station?"
"No. I have something to go to the convenience store, so only this section is the same way as you."
My right thumb and index finger rubbing each other, and answer.
"Really? I understand. Then let's go along in this section."
Pansy in several jumping footsteps beside me. There is no expression on her face, but the mood seems to be very good.
"Ne, Jyoro-kun."
After that, I kept silent for a while, and Pansy opened her mouth with a particularly serious tone.
"What now?"
"You don't reconcile with them, until when it is going to stay like that?"
"...... This has nothing to do with you, right?"
for God sake this girl, giving me this topic. It is really annoying.
"I can't ask if has nothing to do with me? I have never heard of such a rule."
"That is true, but do you think I will answer?"
"Yeah, you have already answered. So there is no hope of reconciliation for the time being?"
"I don't remember saying something like that"
"You just let me guess immediately. You don't want to answer, it means you haven't reconciled. Can't you find a chance?"
Oh, actually not tease me with her usual tone, but to tell me this in a serious voice...
"The chance is very simple. As long as you speak, it will become an opportunity."
"How could that be? I say they do not want anything to relate to me at all."
"That's impossible." (Pansy said that it's impossible they don't want to relate to jyoro)
This girl, even if she said nothing, gave me a denial...
"What do you know? My words are in front, I have been friends with them for a long time. So, I know more about them than you."
"I will answer questions with questions. you know them, Is it the kind of person who knows your nature and picks quarrels with, and being angry with you? Or, it is the kind that actually wants to reconcile with you, But doesn't know what to do, the pathetic and vexing people? "
"...Who knows. I am leaving first."
I don't want to continue talking about this topic. Go to the destination.
I made this judgment and stepped up, gradually getting away from Pansy.
"Wait."
Pansy sprinted to catch up and grabbed my hand to stop me from going.
"You are annoying, let me go. I hate you."
"This is right."
"What?"
Pansy, who was always plain and expressionless, suddenly showed a small smile.
"Like this, can Jyoro be honest in front of me? Just use the current "you" and tell them what you want, I believe they will understand."
"... ..." (read at storyandtranslate, and pray for me that I can go to japan and marry a seiyuu, lol)
"If you don't want to apologize, you don't have to apologize. If you want to be angry, you can be angry. You don't have to worry about ruining the relationship because your relationship has not been destroyed. Even if you fail, you will only maintain the status quo. If you succeed, it will become better than now. There is no harm at all, isn't it?"
"...I don't need you to say that, I know."
I believe she must have understood my troubles to encourage me.
If you want me to stop, I will act. Damn...That's why I hate her.
"Have more friends are better, and this can create happy memories."
"... Is this your experience?"
"You can think of it as such."
"Oh ...... then I was deemed to be such a thing."
"As you wish."
In this case, you should also make friends.
I don't want to think that you always keep yourself in the library, and people outside of me can't say a few words at all.
"And, you should let go, I said that you are annoying."
"Oh, I still want to go with this hand, so sorry."
I waved Pansy's hand and took a step.

*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kikanshita Yuusha no Gojitsudan : Chapter 0

Epilogue no prologue There was a roaring sound when something collided. Something collides and deafening roar echoed. It can only be described as person who wear armor and shadow, "Something" that has a certain mass and unusual presence, whose colors, shapes and sizes are unclear but for some reason had intersected many times. “ Ga ~a~a!! ” Apparently a figure of young man wearing armor with holding a sword and swinging it with one hand. " !!!! " The sound of silence trembled with the shout of "something" and shaking thrilled the room. “ Ooo~o~o~o~o!! ” Immediately after the armored guy 's great big shout, “ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ” A horrible, silent cry shook the place. It was a place where there was nothing can be used to expressed with only white space that had nothing. empty white space without existence, even no floors and walls and ceilings. There was a man with a posture swinging his sword down. If the body t

Living Cut & Paste : Chapter 103

TN : Somehow I got a complex feeling about translating novel. I spend Hours to translate, but you guys (readers, me included when reading another novel) just spend a mere minutes to finish reading it. And so who is that girl !? we will know in this chapter.                                                                                                                                                    Chapter 103 : Blessed Lucas "Yes, I know ... ... the one who join our clan … …” Uu, somehow my heart beating fast … … (dokidoki suru yo … XD lol) Is it a person that I know?? “Ami-san” yo … … ha? Who is Ami-san? does silphy know? Thinking that way, I tried looking at Silphy, after all, who? Is the face known. Aisha who was looking at our confused face and then striked her hands and said "Ah" (I want to have an income that enough to live in Japan, Marry Seiyuu and life happily ever after) “That, do you remember? … … Ma~, it can’t be help.

Living Cut & Paste : Chapter 102

TN : I had waiting for an update for some novel (cut & paste is one of them) but there is no news in Novelupdate until I check the site, and it turn out that they stop translating (Thanks Izzi and Jin for your hard work). then I check for the RAW and it turn out not too difficult to translate (at least for this chapter) and not too long too. So, Here you go (for now it became side project, let's see if I can take 3 translation or not). also, I translate using MTL so put up with low quality, until professional TL take this project.                                                                                                                                                     Chapter 102 : About the clan The wedding ceremony was able to finish safely except for our spiritual exhaustion. People of the royal family. People of the temple. ... ... And most of the people living in the kingdom celebrated our marriage more than anything else. Of course, there wi